• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Finlux launching 4K TVs with familiar design at Gadget Show Live

con100

Think the easel style is rather ugly and a bit of a monstrosity. Maybe practical in huge wide ope spaces but for for the average home use...im not convinced. Its not even "retro" looking it just looks old fashioned

12 promises

It may well appeal to some but it looks like one massive trip hazard to me .

Last edited:

davidcrofter

Think the easel style is rather ugly and a bit of a monstrosity. Maybe practical in huge wide ope spaces but for for the average home use...im not convinced. Its not even "retro" looking it just looks old fashioned

I agree with you - Samsung (and their lawyers) must just be happy that somebody copied their rather silly design. Seem to remember the original design didn't garner much praise when launched last year.

Obviously Finlux are going for the upmarket look but I don't think they have hit the jackpot with this one ...

HouseTonyStark

who the hell owns sofas like that? surely the TV is too high for that viewing position? WHO MARKETS THIS STUFF?

1080 jawbreaker

3 grand for 65" LOL, they have got some neck

johnjay

Well it wasn't too long ago Panasonic were charging 4 grand for a 60" plasma. So by that reckoning they must have an even bigger neck...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom