Finlux F9076 (47F9076-T) LED Television Review

I wonder why Vestel/Finlux keep sending out review units. These jumped up supermarket TVs show no care or effort for picture quality or standards, and now they're not even cheap! Also, the colours in the "smart hub" style menu are possibly the ugliest I've ever seen. Looks like a cat was artistically sick all over the screen.

I honestly don't know why they bother. Vestel got away with tat by making widescreen CRTs affordable, but in today's internet age, what's the point?

I think it's better to buy the stand alone if that fits to my sammy :)

Score bug fixed, thanks, and with our apologies to Finlux.

My first Flatscreen was a Hyundai Plasma.
It cost £1800 vs the £4000 Pioneer, and i was happy with it, thought it was brilliant.
Then I got a PH9, Followed by a 5090 Pioneer, then 2 Samsung LED's.....
I will never by a cheap tv again, The difference just gets more once you have used the set for any extended period! Friends buy supermarket jobbies and cannot work out why the picture is not like my Samsung :facepalm:

And now i do not even see them as expensive, My main tv is a 46" Samsung 6400 iirc which was £900 when it just came out, and had the free soundbar deal.
Why anyone would buy a "cheap" set to save £100 is beyond my comprehension!

I wouldn't pay more than 400£ for this, even that seem a big figure. But not everyone requires good picture quality from their sets, so Finlux will sell some of these.

I wouldn't pay more than 400£ for this, even that seem a big figure. But not everyone requires good picture quality from their sets, so Finlux will sell some of these.
The results of the nationwide survey we had Mori run for us are that most people seem not to care about TV picture quality. Which is frustrating because it should be the most important thing people care about.

Surely the 2 is the real score.

They must be making a mint on these flogging them for £900 with super cheapo panels in and limited everything else.

Dont know why anyone would buy one though.

Sammy 46f6400 is £600 or the Sony W829 is £899.

Madness

A lot of 'hate' comments above. Though NONE of them seem to actually own this tv ! Even the editors verdict = 6, although the mean score of the 'rundown' actually = 6.9 so should surely be a 7. Ok, so the 'price when reviewed' was £900, so there was bound to be comparisons to it's rivals. Well, i paid a fraction of that price- £279 -online boxing day sale 2014 & purchased mainly for it's 3d gaming capabilities & am currently awaiting delivery. Here's hoping i won't be another 'hater'....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom