1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finishing touches to film shows!!Screenshot

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by mark silvester, Jun 1, 2002.

1. mark silvester

mark silvester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I like to add that special cinema touch to my film shows....take a look.

These were made specially for me by a friend and then copied onto DVD...I simply play them before a show - I also have original
    cinema adverts and newsreels etc.

Best:

Mark

Attached Files:

2. mark silvester

mark silvester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Heres another...

3. mark silvester

mark silvester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Heres another...

Attached Files:

4. Shockabuku

Shockabuku

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +159
    Very cool! Can your mate make one for me? :D

5. mark silvester

mark silvester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    For anyone interested.

I came into video projection from a background of collecting 8mm and 16mm movies.

The finest company out there - and has been for nearly 40 years -
    is Derrann films.

Service second to none.

It is owned by Derek Simmonds - who not only is one hell of a guy...but has produced movies - for collectors for years. (worldwide)

His son Adrian, is great, just like his dad - Adrian runs the Video projection dept - believe me...always has bargains - and the service is beyond comparison.

I have just given Derek the link to this site and he hopes to visit it later - he did not know of it intil now!

Here is the link to Derann Audio Visual services:

http://www.derann.co.uk/main.htm

Mark

6. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Everyone,
    just joined the forum. I am Derek Simmonds, Managing Director of Derann Films, Dudkey West Midlands. UK
    We have always been big in 16mm and 8mm film, and now we are turning our attention to Video projection etc.

I made the titles for Mark, BUT please do not apply to the main store for these, I did these at home, so if you would like something please let me know. I can provide them on Video CD (Make sure your DVD can play these) or Digital tape.

If I get enough response I will work out a price list. Lets see if there is any demand first.

Thanks

Derek - Derann.

By the way if you are in the market for a video projector, home cinem sound system etc. let us quote, we can often supply at cheaper than others. UK only please.