1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finished Halo 2, where is the E3 2003 level

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by jerkyboy, Nov 14, 2004.

1. jerkyboy

jerkyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just finished Halo 2 on normal and I thought it was fantastic.

I was looking forward to getting to the level that we all saw 18 months ago at E3 but it never happened, they must have dropped it.

Anyway, its hard to fault the game. Its not a massive improvement over the original but when the original is so good its understandable.

Roll on Halo 3 on Xbox 2.

2. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
    Ratings:
    +76
    i friend has completed it and he says it has 13 levels but some of the review's i read says it had 15 levels. maybe there are some unlocked by playing heroic/legendary

3. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    I've finished it on heroic there are 15 levels & the E3 level is not in. :(

4. Gary D

Gary D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +826
    i finished it last night and there are 15 levels - ending was strange though - it just sort of happened. All in all 9.5 out of 10. fantastic game :clap: well done Bungie!!!!

weird.

Gary

5. monkeyleader

monkeyleader

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    Yer hoping to finish it myself in the next day or so (off work after all) Im glad I played it on heroric - quite challenging ...

6. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    There are quite a few 'Unlockables' in the game including levels.....
    Foundation MP Map: Beat Campaign

SKULLS:
    Blind Mode:pick up the Blind Skull in the Outskirts level as master chief. As soon as the level starts your vision will be blurry. Directly ahead of you there is a hallway with a flashing light. Enter the hallway and turn around. There will be a horizontal flashing halogen light. Jump to it. Then turn right and croutch jump to the roof. Then turn right again and there is a long passageway with some ammo, grenades, and the blind skull. Pick it up to engage blind mode. In blind mode your hud and weapons are invisible.

Assassins Mode:In the level Regret, on Legendary Difficulty, immediately after the gondola ride following the battle with the hunters, there will be a building with two turrets on it. enter the building and turn to your left. There will be a box. Jump on it. From there jump to the adjacent light fixture, then to the ledge. The ledge leads to the area with the two turrets. Once there use a grenade jump to get onto the roof area, then, using croutch jumps and grenade jumps, follow the right side perimeter of the building. Once you have gone as far as you can go you will find a small grassy area with two cloaked dancing elites and the Assassins skull. Once you pick up the skull all enemies will have active camoflage.

Iron Mode: On the last Master Chief Level, on Legendary Difficulty, when you enter the final Gravity Lift, look up. A skull will pass through you extemely quickly so you must start holding "X" a bit before you actually pass it to grab hold of it. Once you grab the Iron Skull, "Iron Mode" will be activated.

Envy Mode: On the level "Delta Halo" on Legendary Difficulty, Progress until you reach the area during the "Push through the covenant held ruins" where you have to clear a Landing Zone for the Pelican to drop weapons. I beleive you will know you are in the right area when cortana says "there pouring out of the center building". Anyway that area has Plasma turrets along its borders. A little bit after the left side turret you will see the outline of a door in a wall, but the door has a solid rock slab in it and a rock in front of it. Jump on the rock then jump to the ledge above the door then jump on the ledge to the left. Now jump onto the building with the sealed door using grenades. Atop the building you will find two dancing elites and the "Envy Skull". Pick up the envy skull and you will be able to use Active Camoflage like
    the Arbiter.

Grunts Birthday Party Mode: On the level "Arbiter", on Legendary Dufficulty, Progress normally untill you reach the banshees. As soon as you are in one fly straight down to the bottom of the station. You will see 3 massive cylindrical thrusters. Fly down to the middle one and circle the upper portion of the cylinder till you see some grunts dancing in a circle. The grunts are in an area where the cylinder connects to the horizontal support beam so they are somewhat hidden under the support. Once found land near the grunts and pick up the GBP Skull. From now on whenever you shoot anyone in the head (Dead or Alive) with a projectile weapon (hand gun, BR, SR) they will explode like a Plasma grenade, damaging all around them.

etc etc.