Finished Dexter, what now?

Zaerok

Novice Member
Reaction score
So i just finished Dexter and i can't find other series that sound interesting. Maybe because i think the series was almost perfect and i want to see a series that is not complete shit compared. Maybe some of you can recommend some series to me. Btw. I already watched Breaking Bad

The Walking Dead?
Better Call Saul?
Game of Thrones!

Quarry
Fargo

I loved Dexter as well, fantastic series :smashin:.

Besides those already mentioned above I would suggest Sons of Anarchy and The Sopranos, two of the best series I've seen. If youre looking for something a bit different then have a look at Preacher or Luficer, two series I'm currently watching and really enjoying.

So i just finished Dexter and i can't find other series that sound interesting. Maybe because i think the series was almost perfect and i want to see a series that is not complete sh*t compared.
did you, like many, find the series finale complete shit, hence 'almost'?

did you, like many, find the series finale complete sh*t, hence 'almost'?
Well i can say that the only positive thing about it is that they can repair it a little bit with one more Season. I mean they already said that the question for a return of the series is not if but when is the right time.

So i just finished Dexter and i can't find other series that sound interesting. Maybe because i think the series was almost perfect and i want to see a series that is not complete sh*t compared. Maybe some of you can recommend some series to me. Btw. I already watched Breaking Bad

Unless you tell us what other TV shows you have already watched you're gonna get constant lists from everyone, but here's mine anyway.

Game of Thrones
The Wire
The Sopranos
This is England
The Walking Dead
Better Call Saul
Fargo
Boardwalk Empire
Leftovers
True Detective
Stranger Things
The Tudors
Westworld
Narcos
Homeland
The Killing
Deadwood
Vikings
Quarry
The Americans
Billions
Broadchurch
The Shield
Lost
Spartacus
The Last Kingdom
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
The Man in the High Castle
Prison Break
Fear The Walking Dead
The Following

Unless you tell us what other TV shows you have already watched you're gonna get constant lists from everyone, but here's mine anyway.

Game of Thrones
The Wire
The Sopranos
This is England
The Walking Dead
Better Call Saul
Fargo
Boardwalk Empire
Leftovers
True Detective
Stranger Things
The Tudors
Westworld
Narcos
Homeland
The Killing
Deadwood
Vikings
Quarry
The Americans
Billions
Broadchurch
The Shield
Lost
Spartacus
The Last Kingdom
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
The Man in the High Castle
Prison Break
Fear The Walking Dead
The Following

That's basically the same list as I would have posted if not been so lazy!

But would also add:

Breaking Bad
Banshee
The Handmaids Tale
Mr Robot
Bosch
Fringe
Person of Interest
Six Feet Under
Halt and Catch Fire
Silicon Valley
Veep
Modern Family (Krish, back away now!)
Big Bang Theory
Sense8

It's difficult without the OP saying what they have watched already? Or even what they like?

That's basically the same list as I would have posted if not been so lazy!

But would also add:

Breaking Bad
Banshee
The Handmaids Tale
Mr Robot
Bosch
Fringe
Person of Interest
Six Feet Under
Halt and Catch Fire
Silicon Valley
Veep
Modern Family (Krish, back away now!)
Big Bang Theory
Sense8

It's difficult without the OP saying what they have watched already? Or even what they like?
He said he has watched Breaking Bad, which is why I left it off my list, otherwise its right up there.

My List are in order. I have a spreadsheet with the shows I like listed. I have then scored them all out of 10 for various things like Acting, Script, Rewatchability etc and GoT came out 1 point ahead of The Wire.

Well i watched Dexter, Stranger Things, The Man in the High Castle, Lucifer and Breaking Bad.

Well i watched Dexter, Stranger Things, The Man in the High Castle, Lucifer and Breaking Bad.
Assuming you liked Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul is the obvious choice.

I am thinking of starting Dexter? How would you rate it? I mean I have heard it's great but I am still unsure of getting started with it. Right now, I am almost done with West World and Stranger things. Probably by tomorrow I'll go with Dexter

I loved Dexter. One of my all time favourite shows.

I am thinking of starting Dexter? How would you rate it? I mean I have heard it's great but I am still unsure of getting started with it. Right now, I am almost done with West World and Stranger things. Probably by tomorrow I'll go with Dexter

Overall it's very good. A few superb seasons, 1,2 & 4. The others are still pretty good though.

I think the thing that spoiled it for a lot of people, including me, was the ending! Grrrrr!

I am thinking of starting Dexter? How would you rate it? I mean I have heard it's great but I am still unsure of getting started with it.
Just try it then. It's just a TV show, you're not considering a tattoo or making a life changing decision :).

Overall it's very good. A few superb seasons, 1,2 & 4. The others are still pretty good though.

I think the thing that spoiled it for a lot of people, including me, was the ending! Grrrrr!
Haha, a lot of my friends are following it and they told me same. The ending. Haha

It wasn't a silly nor sarcastic reply. You've had enough people telling you it's a good show, so just see for yourself!

No need for two rude replies to a friendly post.

It wasn't a silly nor sarcastic reply. You've had enough people telling you it's a good show, so just see for yourself!

No need for two rude replies to a friendly post.

The first post from your side was not friendly at all.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom