fingerprints on new Galaxy S WiFi 5.0

morris123

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, just received my new Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 Media player and after cutting the box seal and turning over the player there were finger/smudge marks on the protective film, this should not happen on new/sealed products.
I'm thinking that i might have a refurbished player or am i being to fussy, perhaps they don't supply gloves.

Contact Samsung first and see what they say, if they agree it should have been totally clean, then quote this to supplier and ask for a replacement.

Contact Samsung first and see what they say, if they agree it should have been totally clean, then quote this to supplier and ask for a replacement.
Thanks for helping, I contacted Samsung and they replied

I am sorry that youhave received a new Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 and that it has smudges on its backcover. I can understand your anxiety about this as it came sealed but still hasthese finger print marks.

Please be advised that the unit would have to be handled when being boxed upand should be in perfect working condition. As long as the box was sealed, youshould have nothing to worry about.

If you think the unit may be faulty please do not delay in coming back to usfor assistance.

If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know.

I guess they don't use gloves when handling, more money for samsung.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom