Finepix F10

HurleyFX

Hi,
I was looking at the Fuji Finepix F10. I have found it for £190 inc delivery.
do any of you guys have any thoughts on this or alternates please?

its for my wife for xmas, she has a Canon EOS 20D but wants something small for day to day use. ( i know nothing about cameras, apart from , point/shoot)

any help would be grate.

Applespider

Standard Member
The F11 gives some control over aperture and shutter speeds (although not complete control), has a higher resolution LCD screen and a slightly improved autofocus (apparently).

But the F10 is still a great little camera, particularly at that price. I have one and I've just bought another as a Christmas gift. It's easy to use although you need to learn the best way to use some of the settings (as always), doesn't overly sharpen so you can do some photoshop work on them if you want to and has an amazing battery life. I charged mine twice on a 2 week holiday. The only day that it got down to 1 bar left (didn't actually run out) was on a trip to the Grand Canyon and then walking around Las Vegas for several hours when I must have taken 300+ pictures.

It's also great for shooting without a flash at parties, around dinner tables etc. It shoots in natural light at 800 or 1600 ISO; sure you get some noise but it's perfectly acceptable at the 6x4 standard print size.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom