Finding the right car for races

beerglass007

Hi all

I'm trying to do the beginners Japanese classic race and its saying I dont have the correct car. I need a Jap 1979 or earlier car

At the car dealers or used car dealers I dont see any suitable car

How does one get these cars? Thanks

P.S great car like alot 8):hiya:

Iccz

I can see a few on the list:

S Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S ‘70
S Honda CIVIC 1500 3door CX ‘79
S Honda S500 ‘63
S Honda S600 ‘64
S Honda S800 ‘66
S Isuzu 117COUPÉ ‘68
S Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R ‘69

Probably more too :thumbsup:

LJx

I used a Nissan or mazda 2000 not sure but definitly 2000 something was the name of it and it smoked them

beerglass007

Hi and Thanks for the replys

But where are these cars ? Used dealers or just dealers. I can't see any of these.
Am sure i'm been think here, but please help

beerglass007

This is crazy. How do you find the car for a race ??

GMC79

Distinguished Member
This is crazy. How do you find the car for a race ??
It's like GT4, cars in used dealers appear and dissapear on various days. (not actually noticed a day counter in this tho) but same idea, only a small selection at once.
Will see NEW flashing, just check back after other races till you see one. :)

Daft, but spose they wanted to keep it authentic, like the AI :smashin: :laugh:

PaulC2K

It shouldnt be that hard, my advice is to make a note of what events are available, what cars are likely to be entered (makes it easier to see what to look for, and judge what would be competitive and what wont) and keep a note of those and either buy new or buy used as you see them.

If you plan things then its much easier to organise yourself. Im stuck waiting for a sports truck, havent seen one and ive done quite a lot of series in that time, but i keep moving on and when one shows up in the used section i'll grab it and move on.

The used area removes a couple of cars and adds some every race day, so you should be able to do say a 3 track series and check back and not have missed anything (assuming you checked beforehand too). Theres also a race day counter attached to the savegame data/info, doesnt appear in the game but its there if anyone is interested in that sort of thing.

Nisher_M

Standard Member
It shouldnt be that hard, my advice is to make a note of what events are available, what cars are likely to be entered (makes it easier to see what to look for, and judge what would be competitive and what wont) and keep a note of those and either buy new or buy used as you see them.

If you plan things then its much easier to organise yourself. Im stuck waiting for a sports truck, havent seen one and ive done quite a lot of series in that time, but i keep moving on and when one shows up in the used section i'll grab it and move on.

The used area removes a couple of cars and adds some every race day, so you should be able to do say a 3 track series and check back and not have missed anything (assuming you checked beforehand too). Theres also a race day counter attached to the savegame data/info, doesnt appear in the game but its there if anyone is interested in that sort of thing.
I have two trucks that I race - could I sell you one?

Both are souped up to the max. Both top speeds 135mph although finding it hard racing Daytona as other trucks max speed is over 135 mph.

PaulC2K

I have two trucks that I race - could I sell you one?

Both are souped up to the max. Both top speeds 135mph although finding it hard racing Daytona as other trucks max speed is over 135 mph.
lol, you've dug that one up havent you? :D

I eventually came across a Dodge RAM, tried to gift it someone on here and it got sucked up into the great abyss never to be seen again :(

Im now grinding Enduros and 24hrs away from lv40 in B :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom