1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding a Midi DVD player

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Stevelindley, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Stevelindley

Stevelindley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm trying to find a s(ilver) / brushed chrome Midi sized DVD player to match a Wharfedale midi set of seperates I bought a year or so ago.

Found a Sharp DVD 620 H that looks like it should fit the bill, but also saw pictures of a Shinco DVD-180 that looked right - but I can't find anyone selling it.

Just wondering if anyone knew of a DVD player the right size and finish - don't really awnt to spend more than £200

Sorry if i've offended anyone by making the appearance the main priority - guess I'm just shallow....

2. Fmazzanti

Fmazzanti

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep there is one. CyberHome ADL528. I used to have one of these, until a thunderstorm decided that I must purchase a new one. A friend of mine made a couple of miniDVD's and they worked fine on his 528. And it is pretty cheap! Something around 180 euros. Picture quality is bull**** compared to my new Marantz, but the latter is also twice the price of the 528. And hey! It's not that good but still affordable...

3. DaveP

DaveP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My local Tesco has a midi sized Dansai! Not sure what the quality is like but it's cheap! £89

DaveP