Finding a Midi DVD player

S

Stevelindley

I'm trying to find a s(ilver) / brushed chrome Midi sized DVD player to match a Wharfedale midi set of seperates I bought a year or so ago.

Found a Sharp DVD 620 H that looks like it should fit the bill, but also saw pictures of a Shinco DVD-180 that looked right - but I can't find anyone selling it.

Just wondering if anyone knew of a DVD player the right size and finish - don't really awnt to spend more than £200

Sorry if i've offended anyone by making the appearance the main priority - guess I'm just shallow....

F

Fmazzanti

Yep there is one. CyberHome ADL528. I used to have one of these, until a thunderstorm decided that I must purchase a new one. A friend of mine made a couple of miniDVD's and they worked fine on his 528. And it is pretty cheap! Something around 180 euros. Picture quality is bull**** compared to my new Marantz, but the latter is also twice the price of the 528. And hey! It's not that good but still affordable...

D

DaveP

My local Tesco has a midi sized Dansai! Not sure what the quality is like but it's cheap! £89

DaveP

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom