find the cheapest dvd's FAST

jamiev

go to www.find-dvd.co.uk

then type the name of the film/dvd and a list will show you the cheapest prices including delivery, its cool...............

:thumbsup: :smashin:

ps: does'nt include all international/worldwide sellers!!

eg; www.dvdsoon.com or www.dddhouse.com

pss:anyone else got any worldwide (cheap) suppliers??
:lease:

partyweb

cabstar

jamiev

still cool!

M

mp5

Does anyone have any places where they deliver Region 1 titles for a decent price such as CSI Season 5? It's there on Loaded247 for £29.99 inc delivery and import duty. Good price but they will only have it on the 13th of December when the actual release date is 2 weeks before that.

marge

I have never got any import charges from loaded24/7 on any region 1 boxsets. They ship from the USA/Canada to their warehouse in Jersey and then it is posted onto you.

No charges :thumbsup:

Conn

mp5 said:
Does anyone have any places where they deliver Region 1 titles for a decent price such as CSI Season 5? It's there on Loaded247 for £29.99 inc delivery and import duty. Good price but they will only have it on the 13th of December when the actual release date is 2 weeks before that.
Play USA http://www.playusa.com/DVD/Region_1/3-/738498/Product.html

Axel http://www.axelmusic.com/productDetails/065935220305

Movietyme http://www.movietyme.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=29853

All give the release date as 29.11

M

mp5

Could someone advise me on import duty and delivery times for
1) PlayUSA
2) MovieTyme
3) AxelMusic
Cheers.

M

mp5

I want to order a few of the CSI Season 5 (R1) sets in time for Christmas. Which of the above services can trust for the job (quick delivery, no import duty or prepaid import duty and good price)? Cheers.

Aretak

All three have pretty quick delivery times. PlayUSA is the only one which isn't customs safe.

Conn

Axel and Movietyme are both good, take your pick (Axel is cheaper, go with them).

Aretak

mp5 said:
Aretak, which would you personally recommend? Cheers.
All of them are great, though I'd say that Axel and MovieTyme are slightly better than PlayUSA in terms of customer service... I'd just go with whichever of the two is cheapest for what you want.

M

mp5

Now I know what the 13th of December is all about. The 13th of December release is the Canadian release. It's alot cheaper. £33.99 at AxelMusic. The same US release with the 29th November release date is there too for £49.99.
Looks like the US release is already out before the release date at AxelMusic.

Trending threads

Latest news

T+A expands E-Series with PA 1100E integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins unveils new PX wireless ANC headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku Premiere streaming device with 4K HDR hits UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
CTA launches 8K UHD TV display certification programme