Find 1984 or 1985 videoclip broadcast on SKY TRAX

SKYTRAX2020

Novice Member
Hi, I'm new to your AVForum, and I'm lucky enough to find a forum made in the UK. Precisely for this reason I am looking for a music video broadcast in the UK by the SKYTrax program on the then SKY-Great Britain. This music video clip, which among other things was also broadcast on the then VideoMusic in Italy (where I am writing to you), is dated 1984 or 1985 and shows during the video clip an abandoned medieval tower with the artist in the foreground. In question, this person climbs the stairs of the tower and finds a glass mirror and which is then also located outside the tower, and you also see a small glass mirror with the person depicted. Unfortunately I don't remember how this song and the music do it, but I remember very well that it was a video clip and it was a long time ago, so much so that it was also recently re-transmitted, but now I don't have in mind how the song does. I hope you understand what song it is, it is not from now, but it is dated 1984-1985 maximum. Thanks and I look forward to an answer! : D

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom