• DSC00077.JPG
    DSC00077.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 129
What is this task you have completed?

Well done mate that must have taken bags of skill. :smashin:

Respekt!
I never even atempted platinum!
Must have taken you ages to do it!
Just goes to show how much game play is in this game!
Still one of the best racers out these imho!

Crispy/Greg, yes it is PGR2.

Cheers guys :smashin: HARD is not a strong enough word for some of the cone challenges in this game, especially one in the dark in Grand Touring, so i'm very glad to see the back of them. Think i got lucky on a couple of them as well, as i did 2 cone challenges in Ultimate first try!, but i'm not complaining. Bring on PGR3.

(maybe i'll give Arcade mode a go!)

Congrats! I havent managed to get it that good yet

You definately oughta have a blue peter badge for that, I'll email them :)

tris

Congrats mate, I bet you couldnt wait to bust out the digital camera to take that pic!!

Well done Mate!! Makes my mainly Gold with a few plats affair look rather shabby! :thumbsup: I can't even get Gold on the cone challenges - there's obviously something that I just don't get about them. I go around and do 2 clean laps (fairly quickly) and just make silver!

:rotfl: Blue Peter badge! :rotfl:
do they still give those out?

iamtheone said:
.....i've done it
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

So now you have it :smashin: . What do you do with it :confused:

JS

Maybe he hasn't discovered there is an outdoors yet? :laugh: ;)

outdoors!

Someone mentioned this place to me once - it sounded horrible, cold & wet lol :rotfl:

GregHook said:
Well done mate, how many gaming hours would you say it took you to do that?

To physically do it on platinum didn't actually take that long, but to get good enough to do has taken quite a while. I've racked up 2500 races on 'Live' so far(winning 800 of those) so thats a fair few hours(at a guess 500 or so hours). But i decided to do the platinums on saturday night as there was not many people online, so i managed to do about 130 platinums in one sitting from about 9pm till 3am, bit sad but i was in the groove, did a few more sunday evening and finished off the last few tricky cone challenges on Thursday, leaving the 2 laps of Nurburgring till last.

GG - outside, i've heard rumours thats its real, but apparantly there is something called 'weather' n stuff that doesn't interest me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom