Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Finally worked out the plasma I want - but now when ?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by Not A Clue, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Not A Clue

Not A Clue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Guys,

Thanks for all your fantastic help in answering my many questions. I have decided to go for the panny 42PE50 from Empire Direct at £1360 (includes delivery) - my high def needs can wait a while longer !

I have decided against a D&G warranty having read the cover they provide (main issue is that if the product is beyond economical repair they will refund only a certain % of the current retail price).

The questions now are...
    1) Does anybody know of a better deal than that stated above?
    2) Given I don't need the TV for 6/7 weeks - should I wait to purchase or take the deal whilst I still can?

I'm also going to wall mount my plasma and channel the cables into the brick walls - I'll post pics & details when I'm going to do this (think I know what to do given all the stuff I read!).

Cheers,

NAC

2. UrbanT

UrbanT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,031
    Buy it when you need it, I don't think anyone see's the price of SD panels going up