Finally got my HDTV!

webbo254

Established Member
Reaction score
After months of saving I have finally got my HDTV, its the 26" Samsung LE26R71B. After months of playing on the Acer AL1916WS, I am glad I have finally upgraded. I am only 16 and have paid for everything you see myself. What do you all think?

458783449_0442ca3340_o.jpg

Damn, I wish I had a nice hdtv when I was 16. That must have took a while to save up for though?

Well done :thumbsup:

Damn, I wish I had a nice hdtv when I was 16. That must have took a while to save up for though?

Well done :thumbsup:

Thanks I have a part-time job (As I am still at school) and it took me around 2 months to save for it. I am very pleased with it :thumbsup:

Well done mate, looks really good:smashin:

Satisfying to know it's all yours, bought and paid for eh!

When I was 16 I couldn't scrape enough money together to pay for a new back tyre for my Grifter! How times have changed:rolleyes: :D

Toko

When I was 16 I couldn't scrape enough money together to pay for a new back tyre for my Grifter! How times have changed:rolleyes: :D

Toko

Thanks alot mate, it is satisfying :thumbsup:

2 months! Where do you work! On full time wages with... wait a minute, i bet you dont ahve any outgoings do you? :rotfl:

I pleased youre pleased with yourself

Edit:Ok, ive just seen ur pics in the Get your 360s out for the lads, so what's the reason for this thread?

2 months! Where do you work! On full time wages with... wait a minute, i bet you dont have any outgoings do you? :rotfl:

got it in one.....aahhh the joys of living with parents, those were the days.

I didn't work at all when I was 16 :D :D
Nice TV though, I bet it's a much better experiance on the bigger screen eh?

I have that tv, its great :thumbsup:

lol i remember having one of those too.:rolleyes:
Do your remember the smaller one, I had one of those, the Tomahawk(wow the memories:D ). On topic, be proud lad if the teenagers round my way want a HD TV they'll take one out of your house for you, free of charge aswell.:smashin:

Very nice. I wish my parents would let me spend my money on stuff I wanted (like a new PC and HDTV lol). Saying that though, I wouldn't be able to fit anything more than an 19" screen (monitor or TV) in my room.

Toko

I loved my grifter :thumbsup:

Do your remember the smaller one, I had one of those, the Tomahawk(wow the memories:D ). On topic, be proud lad if the teenagers round my way want a HD TV they'll take one out of your house for you, free of charge aswell.:smashin:

which one was that? there was one that had a gearbox on the frame but i think that was a chopper which i also had.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
well done mate, i saved for about 4 months to buy my hdtv and it was worth every penny! I was 16 when i got mine and knowing i paid for it definitely makes it even more enjoyable! Enjoy!!! :thumbsup:

After months of saving I have finally got my HDTV, its the 26" Samsung LE26R71B. After months of playing on the Acer AL1916WS, I am glad I have finally upgraded. I am only 16 and have paid for everything you see myself. What do you all think?

Well done, things have really changed since I was 16 (although that's almost 18 years ago now!!).

I first played my 360 for a few months on a Dell 2405 and like yourself was pleased when I moved it to a 26" HDTV.

Like some others I have good memories of my Grifter as well :D

How do you guys get your 360 gamecards so big??

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom