finally... got my final GOW2 achievement

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
seriously 2.0.

i can categorically state, never again will i go for full gamerscore on a game which such rubbish grinding achievements.

I must have been mental and if it wasn't for the fact i love the game so much it would have ruined it.

1750/1750 :)

I hope gears 3 has improved on them somewhat as i DO like getting achievements but generally i feel they should come something like naturally and NOT take over 30 days play time to get.

Well done, that's a proper grind. I only have ~8000 kills on GoW2. :(

I had millions on GoW1, but they were all in player matches (mostly against the usual suspects from here), so I'll never get Seriously in that either.

Last edited:
Well done, that's a proper grind. I only have ~8000 kills on GoW2. :(

I had millions on GoW1, but they were all in player matches (mostly against the usual suspects from here), so I'll never get Seriously in that either.

i did the gow 2 kills on the level where u ride the big vehicle that u can use the mini gun on, the level is the one where u kill the locust coming out the ground and there is a brumack there too, i put some music on and just killed the locust and then restarted the level, did about an hour each day so it didn't get too boring.

Respect. I've played my fair share of Horde on Gears 2 and have got (and never will get) nowhere near the required amount of kills.

it was a ridiculous achievement. i've absolutely hammered Gears 2 to death and i'm still not gonna get it before September :laugh:.

fair play to anyone whose done it tho.

Gears 2 seriously was easy , come back when you have got the real seriously cheevo:devil::devil:

Si:thumbsup:

Seriously......... the most insane achievement in the history of xbox, the unfairness further compounded by the fact that if a couple quit the stats did not record.

its too late now, and it will never happen, but had they of baught in a last patch for gears 1 which introduced social mode i would have actually repurchased the game to unlock some more of the chievs.

as it is, I am not into sitting around waiting for a lobby to fill up, only to play for 5 mins before half my team quit.... and i guess the people still playing it now are all pretty hardcore.

so i will just have a total gears break now until number 3 arrives, then at least it will feel fresh

MikeKay1976 said:
seriously 2.0.

i can categorically state, never again will i go for full gamerscore on a game which such rubbish grinding achievements.

I must have been mental and if it wasn't for the fact i love the game so much it would have ruined it.

1750/1750 :)

I hope gears 3 has improved on them somewhat as i DO like getting achievements but generally i feel they should come something like naturally and NOT take over 30 days play time to get.

Impressive. That's a scary amount of game time.

Sent from my mobile device using the AVForums app

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom