1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally Found MOTO GP FULL VERSION

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by mr_fantazmo, Jan 14, 2003.

1. mr_fantazmo

mr_fantazmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Was it just me or is moto gp like rocking horse ****? I.E. very rare?

Well luckily, i stumbled across a copy in GAME of all places and at a knock down price of 29.99 in the sale, ok not that cheap but i still feel the gods were looking kindly over me on that fine day!!

And now look out as i am now in process of making my dream bike! (however i think i have made a balls up as i picked a yamaha instead of honda!) never mind though, i'll still be quicker!!:eek:

See ya on the track peeps

Gamertag - Mr Fantazmo

2. Taz

Taz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A: its only £19.99 in Toys r us:p

B: There are a few posts including this subject in here if you have a look.

Cheers;)

Taz.

3. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    mr fantazmo if you go in to championship, not season mode you can swap teams.from the yammy to a honda v4 this is the fastest bike on but you do have to have skill:p you will keep all the points you have up to this point.if you don`t know the best way to split them it's accel 30 brake 20 cornering 30 top speed 30 points. if you need any more help just call :)

4. mr_fantazmo

mr_fantazmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    mastakillalot, changed to the honda and found that it is a totally different beast, doesn't seem to handle as well as the others, but i'm sure within time it will become second nature!! I'll lookout for ya on the tracks!!

5. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    No problem mate like you say it just take practice,this bike doen't corner aswel the yammy,but the honda is faster so you'll get loads of fast times.i'll add you to my friends list & see you on there sometime:)