1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

finally decided

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by curleous, Jan 30, 2005.

1. curleous

Standard Member

Nov 26, 2004
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    After several weeks of reading posts in these forums and numerous trips to panasonic shops and other av retailers i have finally decided on my first home cinema equipment. I have decided on a 42" Viera with a yamaha RX-V650 amp and some kht 2005.2 speakers. Can anyone see any problems with this set up before i part with a lot of my hard earned money. I will also be adding a new dvd player/recorder to this setup very shortly as i only have a budget player atm. I will also be connecting a pace sky box and an x box in to this system.
    i need to run some speaker cables under the carpet while we are decorating and awaiting new carpet and would like to know of a good reasonably priced flat speaker cable that will also fit up the speaker stands of the kht 2005.2 speakers. Please can someone recommend some cable please. If anyone can also recommend a good dvd recorder to compliment this syetem i would be appreciative.It must be able to record on to -rw or +rw media as i will need to watch the recored material on other dvd players scattered around the house.

Thanking everyone who makes these forums the best place for all av answers.