Finally bitten the bullet !!

P

Paulo88

:thumbsup:
Well I've finally bitten the bullet and ordered the Panasonic TH37PW7 from Crystaltec.

I've seen other post asking about what type of service you get from these guys. I will keep you informed.

Quick question though, it comes with a VGA input and 1 scart board. As I have SKY, DVD (composite / scart) and a PS2 whats the best way to link them up.

Money's quite tight now so I was thinking of the Quintro. But would it be worth while saving for the Pioneer C402-S ?

Right now I have my HT all in one with dvd conected to my sky+ box via rgb scart and from my sky+ to pwd6 scart input with a very good qaulity scart lead and the picture is great but not as good as you will have with component input.
I have on order a JS rgb to component converter and a component board to conect everything for even a better picture.But the scart board does a good job too.
Hope this helps

Think your best bet is the Quintro just now..............................but save up and get an amp with component switching for best quality, plus DVD with component, PS2 do a component lead..................................then switch everything through the amp.

What have you got for sound just now?

Cheers, Tam

I intend to just use my DENON HiFi amp. It will atleast give me sound until I can afford the Pioneer. The quintro doesn't have speaker connectors, does it ?

It's gona take some getting used to turning the amp on just to listen to TV !!

So I take it that everything gets plugged into the quintro. This is then connected to the plasma via a scart cable (or VGA slot with convertor). And the quintro would also connect to my amp to send out the sound.

All I need to replace in the future would be the DENON amp for a 5.1 amp !?

Sounds about right..................................and a surround sound speaker package.

Cheers, Tam

PS. Celtic fan Paulo88?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom