Final question - where to get second hand projector ..

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Feersum enjinn, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Feersum enjinn

Feersum enjinn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not fussy, just want one that can give me a 80" to 100" fairly decent piccie for my home and has lumins enough to be able to see the picture during not bright, but a room with some light perhaps. Also needs to be able to connect to my video and DvD player etc, and is not too old so that i can still buy lamps when they stop working. Oh and be fairly reliable and working.

I may get the panny which i have on order, but as money is tight -and i really really want a big screen i may settle for a second hand projector just to do the job. I would rather that than none :) and i am not really sussy on the piccie quality, but obvisouly want it watchable.

I know ebay has some, but i am a bit sceptical really about buying there and peopel selling when they know the lamp is about to go :)

Any ideas where i could look to get one anyone? somewhere i can trust perhaps?

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ebay can be good if the seller has a good rating. If they're rating is 0 then dont touch them. But I recently purchased a Panasonic 75U off of ebay for £1500. It came brand new, fulled boxed and packaged as it is in the factory, and the buyer had a rating of 150 and no negatives, which is a fairly good sign that they're legit and what they say in the add is what it is.

4. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +338
    I've got an Infocus LP425 with just 70 hours use and a new spare bulb. Throws a huge damn good picture at fairly short distances. Looking for £1000 ONO (that includes the spare bulb which are normally around the £300 mark).

Would keep you going fopr quite some time. If you're interested PM me. I am a genuine guy and would meet you if distance not too huge for you to see it if interested.

Neil