• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns

aslird

Distinguished Member
Damn, that is tempting.... :(

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
Not really - worst of the FF13 series (obviously in my opinion)...they've tried too hard to make Final Fantasy action RPG :( Real shame!

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Not really - worst of the FF13 series (obviously in my opinion)...they've tried too hard to make Final Fantasy action RPG :( Real shame!
You'll be steering clear of the 7 remake and 15 then if the action style males it bad.

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
You'll be steering clear of the 7 remake and 15 then if the action style males it bad.
I'm going to *try* 15, but if it's too arcadey...then I will steer clear sadly. Which is a shame - as I am a big fan. It started going "wrong" with FFX really, when it became quite obviously linear, rather than at least making the player feel like they had some degree of freedom!

DeanE

Distinguished Member
Personally, I think I'll be borrowing my son's WiiU and playing Xenoblade Chronicles X for my JRPG fix, that looks wonderful. Besides FFXIV, I've just not felt drawn into playing the past several FF games.

aslird

Distinguished Member
£9.36 using code 20PERC-DECMBR-SVINGS on GMG :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom