Final Fantasy X Play and Help Thread

Det

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for this! March 18th here... what about you guys?

Ooops, meant to post this in the Games section.

21st March here, but yes, definitely looking forward to it. And hopefully may have finished the backlog of games I seem to have, er, accidentally bought plus the pile of stuff I'm hoping to get from Santa! :)

had no idea, but yes!!! cant wait. only played about an hour of it on the ps2.
This and borderlands 2 on vita is gonna be awesome.

When this comes out, I doubt any other game will be loaded up on my Vita for over a month.

21st March here, but yes, definitely looking forward to it. And hopefully may have finished the backlog of games I seem to have, er, accidentally bought plus the pile of stuff I'm hoping to get from Santa! :)
Thought you said you were getting piles from Santa. Unfortunate.

These need to hurry the heck up though. Been waiting for an age :( hoping 12 is released too... Perhaps one day.

I loved FFX played that all the way to the final boss but was way too underpowered when I got to that bit. Also I was a bit stupid back then and didn't have a save file that I could go back to and level up with (my other previous save was about 10 hours back and it was getting close to exam time so I didn't want to go back and reload my save). Learnt a lesson back then to save often, have plenty of save files and regularly rotate my saves.

I never really played FFX-2 (was busy at the time).

I'm not so sure how these games hold up (still have both of them and my PS2 but never gone back to them) but I think this would be much better to play on a handheld than a PS3.

With hd graphics too mind you

It will just be like old times, I am sooooo looking forward to playing this. At least X anyway, not sure about X-2 to be honest it was more for the girl fan base I think but ah well. ^_^

Haha, my buddy played X-2 like mad and I was like "uhh... no thanks"

But I figure I'll play it right after X this time. This is the only game I've ever bought and paid for already months in advance. So looking forward to this. I only wish it was a cartridge game... kind of bogus they made it out to be and then tell me it's not and I have to download it. I probably would have waited if I knew it was going to be a download. Cuz I don't have much room on my memory card for this. Maybe I'll use my other memory card just for this game and a couple others.

I'll be getting the limited edition which comes with the art book, I'm guessing you have the same? Are you getting it on the PS Vita or the PS3?

I probably won't play X-2 as I did play it on the PS2 and hated it so I don't think I'll be going there. Got Final Fantasy XIII-3 to play also :eek: Couch potato much I think :p

I'll be getting the limited edition which comes with the art book, I'm guessing you have the same? Are you getting it on the PS Vita or the PS3?

I probably won't play X-2 as I did play it on the PS2 and hated it so I don't think I'll be going there. Got Final Fantasy XIII-3 to play also :eek: Couch potato much I think :p
Vita bro. I don't care about the art book, just want to play the great game in HD. Looking forward to it immensely actually.

I'm mostly hyped for X2 as I never earned the alternative happy ending. After finishing it the first time around I lost interest, however, a Vita version would be the perfect way to re-experience that game.

I wish I had a Vita =/ I love art books, all nice a shiny and pretty and well you get the drift. Just ordered the Dark Souls art book too. xD

Lol. Then why are you posting in the Vita section?

Pick one up if you can. Great piece of kit and works well with the PS4!

I second that love my vita. Can't wait to play this game. Perfect fit for the vita.

My bad sorry guys :oops:, I didn't see it at the top of the page, I just typed in Final Fantasy and saw a thread on FFX/X-2 and assumed it was for it all :facepalm:. Plus I'm new so newbs error haha. But I will eventually get a Vita.:)

My bad sorry guys :oops:, I didn't see it at the top of the page, I just typed in Final Fantasy and saw a thread on FFX/X-2 and assumed it was for it all :facepalm:. Plus I'm new so newbs error haha. But I will eventually get a Vita.:)
No worries. Its probably dead in the ps3 section post ps4 release so feel free to hang out.

No worries. Its probably dead in the ps3 section post ps4 release so feel free to hang out.
Thanks :thumbsup: Not long now till it's out but I also have the new FFXIII-3 coming this week :eek: going to either rush through it or delay playing FFX HD sooo many hard choices :confused:

Rush through it imo... the FFXIII series (while pretty) never really dragged me into the characters and storyline with some pretty lame mistakes they've made. In the first with Hope and Vanille being annoying as hell (which kind of killed the series for me) and then paradigm shifts with monsters in the second one was a chore and prevented any kind of emotional attachment to my characters. It was just a grind to get the best monsters for the best situations versus tailoring your people's playstyles to how you want.

If 3 fixes all those then I may pick it up when it drops in price. I just wish it came for PS4 cuz I'm tired of booting up my PS3 and I think a JRPG like FFXIII-3 would be great via remote play.

Exactly one month now till we get this!! :clap:
I've got it prepaid through Amazon... but I was really really hoping it would have been the cartridge. Some games I want to collect on Cartridge and this is one of them!

I've got it prepaid through Amazon... but I was really really hoping it would have been the cartridge. Some games I want to collect on Cartridge and this is one of them!
Is yours not a cartridge then Det?

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon(UK) ages ago too and it says that X is on a cartridge and it's only X-2 that is download only? (via the redeemable PSN voucher included) :/

Is yours not a cartridge then Det?

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon(UK) ages ago too and it says that X is on a cartridge and it's only X-2 that is download only? (via the redeemable PSN voucher included) :/
Says it's just a download code now but it was supposed to be cartridge when I put in my preorder!!! So peed off!

So you guys get a cart? Or half a cart? Seems odd they would break it up like that.

Says it's just a download code now but it was supposed to be cartridge when I put in my preorder!!! So peed off!

So you guys get a cart? Or half a cart? Seems odd they would break it up like that.
Yea I think so lol!

According to the product description and this image, the EU version of X is a cartridge, and the download is for X-2 only:

71zYTMNk6gL._SL1500_.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom