Final Fantasy VII Remake Review & Comments

I have never played the FF series, I am a massive Zelda fan, will i enjoy this on my PS4 pro?

I don't think I read any mention that this is only the first part of the game. Midgar only. The full remake will be over many years. Or maybe not at all if it's not lucrative enough. Which is a real shame as all the best stuff is post MIdgar. Chocobos!

My frend is playing review code for last week or so,he is in shock how good this game is.
We bouth played original in i think 1998 and is maybe our favorite game of all time....or Ocarina of Time :)

Episode 2 will be 100% Playstation 5 game,but i dont know how will they divide open world parts.....

I don't think I read any mention that this is only the first part of the game. Midgar only. The full remake will be over many years. Or maybe not at all if it's not lucrative enough. Which is a real shame as all the best stuff is post MIdgar. Chocobos!
You're quite right of course, I forgot to mention that there'll be another instalment (at the very least) - (let's just hope we don't have to wait another 5 years for it). But will note that this particular part is so full of extra detail and side missions that it feels like a complete game in itself.

Real shame this is PS4 exclusive. I'd love to play this on PC at much higher frame rates.

It will most likely go to PC after the PS4 timed-exclusive for consoles is up which is a year, so anytime after April 10 2021 how long after who knows but it will come.

It will most likely go to PC after the PS4 timed-exclusive for consoles is up which is a year, so anytime after April 10 2021 how long after who knows but it will come.

I really want to wait for the PC or PS5 version.

Waiting long enough for this game, I really want to play the best possible version.

There hasn't been anything said about PS5, I doubt they would make a version for it if anything they could do an Update/Patch to use some of the features.

The original is one of the greatest games ever made, It's a sad state in 20 years i've only played a possible 9/10 games that could truly reach the heights of FF7 and that's really down to 3/4 developers (Rockstar, Kojima, Nintendo).

I was really looking forward to this, then my PlayStation gave up and I cancelled my pre-order. My PS4 has now been replaced and I can't get a preorder anywhere. I begrudge paying an extra tenner to get it from the PS Store, but I might end up having to.

I was really looking forward to this, then my PlayStation gave up and I cancelled my pre-order. My PS4 has now been replaced and I can't get a preorder anywhere. I begrudge paying an extra tenner to get it from the PS Store, but I might end up having to.
You could always wait. It's just a video game.

I could, but the only other 2 games I have right now are Death Stranding and Spiderman. I've played through Spirderman and not overly interested in Death Stranding. On the days my wife is working evenings and the kids are asleep, I'd like something to play I'm going to enjoy

I really want to wait for the PC or PS5 version.

Waiting long enough for this game, I really want to play the best possible version.

Life is too long to keep waiting, we've waited since 2005. For me that's enough of a wait, currently enjoying this gem of the game. Love how it's so similar to the original, it just takes me back 20 years.

Life is too long to keep waiting, we've waited since 2005. For me that's enough of a wait, currently enjoying this gem of the game. Love how it's so similar to the original, it just takes me back 20 years.

I agree. My backlog is so huge though that if its only a year, i don't mind waiting for 4k/60fps. Its hard going back to 30 and enjoying a game for me now :( (although not impossible)

also hopefully part 2 might be releasing at some closer then.. :D

I'm glad I don't having a gaming PC, never experienced 4K gaming before but can imagine it being hard to go back to. Similar to how I can't watch non HD movies anymore.

I did play oryginal FF 7 when it first came out on ps1, it was my first part I ever played. Now we got new remake which is awesome. Graphics, animations and great story line which is explained with more details. I almost finish it on normal, planning to do it on hard mode too . I wish they done more then the midgar in first part of ff7 remake but it's still great to play the game again after so many years. I hope we don't have to wait another few years for next part .

I would say the game being entirely in midgar is disappointing but as mentioned before, since we first saw glimpse of FF7 tech demo in 2005, it's been long overdue to get our hands on something.

I personally couldn't wait any longer, playing part 1 is better than nothing for most of us right now.

For me it‘s like a new series of a show you love coming back but only being given 3 episodes with a indefinite timeline, if ever, for the next.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom