• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Final Fantasy CC: My Life as a King

Paul1110

Established Member
I downloaded it,pretty good so far.
I started playing it at 11pm and when i looked at my watch it was 3.30am, i thought what the hell where did that time go,i lost track of time and you always feel let me just see what new thing i get at the start of the day then i'll swich it off but you keep going,i could've quite easily carried on playing all night if i didn't have work to do in the morning.
It feels abit like the town building in Actraiser which is a game i loved.
On the messageboard threads i've read everybody who has the game seems to love it and i can see why.

caz2005

Prominent Member
Well, I think it's fantastic. It has its flaws for sure but when you consider that it's not a full disc game (even though it's a bit pricey) those flaws because very forgettable.

I've been playing it for hourse now (I started again after Day 40 though) What I would like to know is, does anyone know if it's possible to know down buildings you've put up. I built a shop but wish I'd put it someplace else.

I'd give this game....

Gameplay 7/10 so far atleast, maybe not fair to judge so early but there are basic things you wish you could do that are in so many other games of a similar type (Such as knocking down buildings/Re-positioning them) :smashin:

Graphics 7.5/10 You have to remember the file size of this game when marking the graphics. Early on aswell you might think I'm marking it high but as you progress and fill up your Kingdom then you really see a nice looking game. :thumbsup:

Sound 4/10 The sounds effects whilst kinda familiar to a dozen other games are quite fun, especially when building a house, shop, etc but the music, Oh my god. Turn the sound down and put on a CD. Whilst you may think I'm being harsh anyone else who's on about day 30 will certanly agree with me. :thumbsdow

Overall, along with Lost Winds (parp :D) a great start for WiiWare and worth purchasing if you like these management style games. :thumbsup:

Paul1110

Established Member
You can dismantle your buildings and place them elsewhere,i think i read it's chapter 3 where you get that power.
What a great game and really good value for money considering the number of hours i've clocked up now.

I don't know if you have seen this but you can plan your city out with this link.I read on the first playthrough you can only have 1 black magic building 1 white magic building but you can have 2 of each on hard and very hard.

http://fromthegutter.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/littlekingv1.1english.swf

DeanTheDon

Established Member
Just got this game and i think it's great, VERY addictive! :thumbsup:

Kahled

Established Member
Downloaded this the other night and have to say I am really pleasantly surprised at the package, I was really not sure what to make of Wiiware given the somewhat haphazard offerrings from the MS and Sony shops.

Always liked this kind of game and so I guess I was going into it with some rose tinted glasses but what I have seen so far (only on day 7) I like, there are two reservation at the moment though:

- days should be longer (have not seen an option to configure this)
- the DLC should be clearer about what it is that you are buying.

A very positive start.

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Downloaded this the other night and have to say I am really pleasantly surprised at the package, I was really not sure what to make of Wiiware given the somewhat haphazard offerrings from the MS and Sony shops.

Wii Ware has been just as hit an miss with some games worth getting and others not. The only decent ones so far IMO are Final Fantasy CC:MLAAK, Toki Tori, Lost Winds, and Gyrostar.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom