Final Destination Collection.

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Yeah, The Final Destination, came out last month, or the end of August, in 3D too.

Tequila Sunset

Prominent Member
1st very good. plane crash scare the crap out of me

2nd crap...car pile up, didnt like it.

3rd rollercoaster accident, not bad.

4th? whats the disaster?

Water your plants

Distinguished Member
1st very good. plane crash scare the crap out of me

2nd crap...car pile up, didnt like it.

3rd rollercoaster accident, not bad.

4th? whats the disaster?

i think its occurs on a race track, but i haven't seen it myself. will pick this up definitely as the first three are great guilty pleasures, but not until the price hits £25 or lower

Last edited:

guylikeu

Established Member
As a FD fan, I'll definitely be getting this, but not until it's lower in price. You can guarantee it'll come down to less than £20 eventually. I'm patient.

The 4th one is definitely worth a watch, but it's the weakest one yet. The acting and dialogue are poor, and I think they've gotten a bit lazy setting the deaths up but it's enjoyable if you've seen the rest. The 3rd is the best IMO

guylikeu

Established Member
Well I literally just watched the first 3 films on DVD last month, so I won't want to watch them again for at least 12 months. I have plenty of other blu-rays that I have to watch yet, thanks this great forum :D

hollerme

Prominent Member
The 4th is terrible. The 3D gimmick was fun but the movie was ridiculous with atrocious acting (save for Mykelti Williamson), a been there done that feel, ridiculous plot and dialogue, and removes freak 'accidents' in favor of cool kills (Death is pretty much an invisible human being now).

I love the 3rd followed by the 1st then Ellis' 2nd.

movie-freak

Standard Member
Great price, especially since only nr 4 will probably be 15, so for 15 you get the other 3... (which I also have on dvd...)

I actually thought the 4th was not that bad - maybe the weakest, but still good for a horror movie, just don't compare it with the other 3. I liked 3 the best.

How much I will enjoy 4 without the 3D I'm not sure, I wachted it last week while on vacation in NY on 42nd street of all places :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom