1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Destination 2 - i've seen the DVD

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by chris6364, Jul 3, 2003.

1. chris6364

chris6364

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just watched Final Destination 2 on R1 DVD - street date is 22/7/2003 - friend has got me a copy early.

The DTS6.1es sound is, by far, the most fantastic sound i have heard on a DVD, and if you can get past all the blood and gore at the start, the car crash is visually and sonically stunning. New Line (the studio of the DVD) always produce fantastic packages, and this is no exception!!!

If you liked the first film, you'll love this. Even less of a story, completely contradictory (why 2?) and stupid beyond belief!!! This has to be the best 'fun' DVD of the year, and thouroughly recommed it! In addition it's not out until October over here, so visit an online importer now!!!

2. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    Got it on pre-order. I actually thoughrally enjoyed the first one, so I cant wait for it.

3. ebury

ebury

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Chris,
    who's your freind?:devil:
    Been looking forward to seeing how good this was in es dicrete:clap: :clap:
    In the cinema i thought the sound was slightly muted:nono:

4. chris6364

chris6364

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Friend lives in New York, and works at a big retailer over there where they get stock v. early.

Must admit i thought it a bit 'muted' at the cinema, but at home, you'll find this is made for DVD - absoloutley fantastic!!!!

I'll have to calm down - you will LOVE it though!!!:rotfl: :D

Also just seen DareDevil, which is also very good - although if you have access to a ES 'matrix' decoder, then it really is worth engaging this. Picture is very dark (it was at the cinema - so i guess it's the look of the film), and the soundtrack is very 'in your face' all the way through. DTS is much better as well - nice to see Fox starting to include DTS on there new and upcoming titles!! Hope X-men 2 is!!!

Happy viewing, and remember, you can't cheat death twice!:suicide:

5. ebury

ebury

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Maybee you can-ive heard they might do another destination:devil: :devil: