Final Days of Planet Earth

pmc

Mini series starts Sunday on Sky One. This looks absolutely shockingly bad. Daryll Hannah is a giant alien insect apparentely. Sky don't even seem to be advertising it. I might just have to watch to see just how bad it is :rotfl:

Starburst

Novice Member
There are trailers running for it and yeah it does look a little on the bad side but hey bad scifi can be fun:)
A quick search indicates it's a Hallmark production and no doubt part of the content deal SKY did with them some time ago.

RMCF

pmc said:
Mini series starts Sunday on Sky One. This looks absolutely shockingly bad. Daryll Hannah is a giant alien insect apparentely. Sky don't even seem to be advertising it. I might just have to watch to see just how bad it is :rotfl:
Yeah watched 10mins and looked shocking.

But how long before someone on here posts as to whether they should buy the R1, R2 or R4 version for the best sound!!!

Fordy

Novice Member
oh, dear this was awful

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
the acting was not as bad as the plot. It is watchable now that we have seen the insects, LET THEM RAMPAGE THROUGH AMERICA, and doing all sorts of nasty things. I do love americans, ...especially with a bit of tomatoe sauce.

Mark_a

If you want to see truly mesmerisingly awful SciFi you should try 'Alien Apocalypse'. Directed by Josh Becker and staring Bruce Campbell and Renee O'Connor. With those two it really should have been so much better, but somehow Becker single-handedly managed to make it apocalyptically bad.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0404756/

Regards

Mark

Starburst

Novice Member
Bruce Campbell in a bad movie, nooooooo!

It must have been a Scifi Saturday TV movie:)

Mark_a

Well, inevitably Bruce is the best thing in the whole farrago, but sadly even he can't save it.

Regards

Mark