1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FilmsFirst

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Daneel, Jul 5, 2003.

1. Daneel

Daneel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    FilmsFirst

I went looking for Seven Brides for Seven Brothers about a week and a half ago and found this company to have the cheapest price. I noticed that they were on the list of recommended suppliers and so figured they would be fine.

The order was placed on the 26th of June and my credit card was charged the same day. They don't have order tracking so after a few days I sent an email asking when they were likey to dispatch my DVD. Two days later no response so I sent another email, still no response.

I decided to go and see if I could find any information on them and found this thread over at The DVD Forums. It starts well but problems soon emerge.

I assume someone recommended them here so I was just wondering if some people might give their experiences with this company.

It has only been a week and half since I placed my order so I can't really start to complain yet, but it would be nice if they would respond to email.

Thanks

2. adieacc

adieacc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've used them once or twice, have'nt had any problems,
    I've remember that one order did take a couple of weeks, i just pressumed that they did not have the item in stock, as you said the lack of order tracking is a bit annoying,

Have not tried to communicate with them, so can't offer an opinion in that.

Adieacc

3. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,553
    got full metal jackey box set for 12 quid from them and it took about 4 days to arrive,hav'nt been able to get to their site recently though?

4. Daneel

Daneel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    The site doesn't work properly in IE much of the time, try Mozilla or Opera.

5. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0