Filmnight £1.50 Voucher

Battle

Just saw this advertised in SFX magazine so I assume its open to all and therefore allowed to be posted (if im wrong please remove)

For your free £1.50 off voucher for Filmnight.com enter the following link

http://www.filmnight.com/150

The fine print:
"Please note that our £1.50 voucher is available for one single use against your basket value at checkout per account, and is subject to availability. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Filmnight.com's usual terms and conditions apply."

Enjoy.

Battle

partyweb said:
Pray tell us. As I haven't so far. :D
Well Silent Hill for £9.45 is pretty good - not quite as cheap as the R3 from CDWow but if your just after the R2 thats the cheapest ive been able to find it so far (and strangly every shop has a different cover for Silent Hill - can they not decide on the final artwork or something??)

Also pre-order of Superman Returns (im asuming 1 disc but it doesnt actually say) for £9.45 as well.

partyweb

Novice Member
And that's my point you see. What with the prices that can be had at cd-wow for example for R3's I am very unlikely to pay over £7-£8 for a 2 disc pre-order. (As I mentioned elsewhere, I've just ordered Xmen3 (R3) 2 disc for £7.04)

Aretak

Tartan's excellent release of The Proposition is one thing to put it towards. Only £9.45 with the voucher, which is the cheapest online at the moment.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Aretak said:
Tartan's excellent release of The Proposition is one thing to put it towards. Only £9.45 with the voucher, which is the cheapest online at the moment.
Good spot! :thumbsup:

bungle1979

Standard Member
Curb Your Enthusiasm Series 4 is £9.45 with voucher, Filmnight are best price on net before voucher anyway.