film title ???

MrBlofeldt

Banned
There's a film out/coming out/something which I believe is French. As far as I can guess it's somekind of cops 'n' robbers movie, but involves a lot of Parkour stunt work (there's a video on you tube somewhere and a semi clad bloke is being chased around a tenement block by thugs with guns) anyone know what it's called ????

gatty-jr-jr

Novice Member
MrBlofeldt said:
There's a film out/coming out/something which I believe is French. As far as I can guess it's somekind of cops 'n' robbers movie, but involves a lot of Parkour stunt work (there's a video on you tube somewhere and a semi clad bloke is being chased around a tenement block by thugs with guns) anyone know what it's called ????

Its called District B13,its a luc besson film.

out on region 1 dvd on the 5th of september.

Dankeech

Yes. Friends had mentioned this. I'm keen to see too. Ahh. 5th September R1 release??

Great. I'll have it for me b'day on the 9th:clap:

Dan.

pRot3us

Distinguished Member
I already have the Thai release, good film :smashin:

Available now and cheaper (£6.89) at YesAsia :thumbsup:

Dankeech

gatty-jr-jr said:
here you mate, district B13 £14.99 at movietyme.com

Thanks! I'd click a thanks button if there was one:thumbsup:

Dan.

(Way I've been spending money this month, think I'll hold off til payday though. Splashed out on the the RS6's and RSLCR this month:devil: . A DVD film now actually has to wait til payday again:eek:

Thanks for the linkage.

Dan.