Film Review & Discussion: Paddington 2

Dixie4

Received my 4K "Paddington 2" disc today, Just watched it. All i can say is, the film is absolutely brilliant !!!
In a never ending time of action hero films, Paddington is a real hero ! I can't find any fault in this film at all. It's great from begining to the very end, including the credits.
The 4K image is possibly the best i've seen so far, the audio is excellent too, the dialogue is so clear.
This is a must buy, especially on 4K. Stupendous !!!

Last edited:

theprestige

Received my 4K "Paddington 2" disc today, Just watched it. All i can say is, the film is absolutely brilliant !!!
In a never ending time of action hero films, Paddington is a real hero ! I can't find any fault in this film at all. It's great from begining to the very end, including the credits.
The 4K image is possibly the best i've seen so far, the audio is excellent to, the dialogue so clear.
This is a must buy, especially on 4K. Stupendous !!!
Amen. Truly a magnificent film. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Supersonic

I didn't see this in the cinema with the kids as I wasn't well. They enjoyed it, they said. Is it worth the current £15 price for the 1080 blu?

pxr5

THE best movie of the last 12 Months by a mile. What an absolute gem this was. I loved the first movie too, this just topped it for me. No other country in the world could make a movie as charming and sweet as this. That bear is real I tell you, no animation here, no sir ;-)