• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Film Review: Cars 3

Jules

Distinguished Member
I know its a kids film, but there was always something about a talking car representing a character that made the whole Cars project a bit awkward for me.

A talking fish... no problem, its cute. A talking monster...no problem, monsters don't exist in the real world so why not.

But a talking car? Cars has the same effect on me that musicals do.

I love Pixar films (the Incredibles is easily my favourite) but I could no more sit through a Cars film than I could watch the Sound of Music or Mary Poppins without wanting to stick a sword through my brain.

TheBlueBrazil

Prominent Member
Cars is a great film, one of my favourite Pixar films.

Clunk

Prominent Member
I know its a kids film, but there was always something about a talking car representing a character that made the whole Cars project a bit awkward for me.

A talking fish... no problem, its cute. A talking monster...no problem, monsters don't exist in the real world so why not.

But a talking car? Cars has the same effect on me that musicals do.

I love Pixar films (the Incredibles is easily my favourite) but I could no more sit through a Cars film than I could watch the Sound of Music or Mary Poppins without wanting to stick a sword through my brain.

"Is it something I said, Michael?"

tumblr_om7xes1SEj1qiwn71o1_500.gif

Hambo81

Standard Member
I can't wait to sit down and watch this with my boy. Until the inevitable requests for more hotwheels ensue.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom