• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Film Guff Podcast

cornwolf

Standard Member
Hi All,

I hope this is the right place to post this and it's allowed but I just wanted to draw anyone's attention who likes to listen to podcasts to my podcast called Film Guff which is all about movies.

The podcast is with myself, Cev and Nick and we shoot the breeze talking about all sorts of films from a 1949 Italian Noir films to the latest cinema releases when we get to watch them. We also invite various guests on who bring a hidden gem or guilty pleasure with them and we discuss the film. Guests can be friends of the show, authors and other podcasters as well as everything in between so there is something for everyone.

You can find the podcast here: Film Guff

Thanks
icon_smile.gif

MartinH32

Oh I'll see if I can download it on my phone. Always wanting more to listen on my dog walk

cornwolf

Standard Member
Oh I'll see if I can download it on my phone. Always wanting more to listen on my dog walk

Hope you enjoyed it mate. My co-hosts and I don't profess to be educated to look at films from a highly educated level we just enjoy what we enjoy and even if we don't like something we try and say why rather than it stinks.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom