Film and TV people you DON'T fancy, even though everyone else inexplicably seems to.

Razor said:
Ms Jolie just looks plain dirty. :devil:
If it makes JohnG feel any better, Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman also does the trick for me. Not because of the outfit, more likely it's a feline, slinky thing.

Dianna Rigg as Emma Peel always did it for me, when she wore those leather outfits :devil:

JohnG said:
Dianna Rigg as Emma Peel always did it for me, when she wore those leather outfits :devil:

She was very nice in her day. :devil:

Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman never did a thing for me, I dont know why. :confused:

I do like Liz Hurley in a cat suit. :clap:

Jonny1973 said:
Sarah Jessica Parker

shes mega pig ugly!

my step mum looks a mix of her and chrissie off eastenders, again another mong.

also that tanys from footballers wives, really ugly!
jodie marshes nose! whats that about?
the blonde one from girls aloud nothing special at all.
paris hilton and her twin chantelle from big brother look like prostitutes with a serious habbitt lol

Personally i think Angelina Jolie is very tasty.

However my brother-in-law once commented that there was always the risk of waking up next to her to find that she had extracted a pint of your blood or carved something into your back in the night...................:eek:

Probably still be worth it however.............:smashin:

every time i look at angelina thou i just imagine those lips in the morning! big huge dry flakey lips in ya face lol

Jordan; Paris Hilton; Sarah Michelle Gellar; Michelle Rodriguez; Angelina Jolie; Nicole Kidman;

Julia Roberts (the actress) I find very plain in the least and like Peter Gryphons description of her lips. :rotfl:

A lot of people have mentioned Sarah Jessic Parker, but I've never met or heard anyone think that she's attractive :lesson: so shouldn't get into the pot of what the title of this thread is! :)

Jeniffer Ellison
Good one - a lot of my mates think shes a piece. I think she's a pram-faced chav :thumbsdow

Also, Michelle Marsh, and that Keely (newish Page 3 bird - doing the rounds in most lads' mags) They might have massive norks, but that's all they are - a pair of t***! Both are rough as, I don't see what the attraction is :confused:

rob j said:
A lot of people have mentioned Sarah Jessic Parker, but I've never met or heard anyone think that she's attractive :lesson: so shouldn't get into the pot of what the title of this thread is!
Well some deluded fool thinks shes attractive, hence her conetion with a beauty product, not unless it’s a 2 part advert and that’s the before and an after as to be shown yet.:laugh:

I must admit to having problems understanding the appeal of most Hollywood actresses. They're nearly all simply too skinny, for starters. Some of them looked rather nice when they were younger and plumper, but once they got older and the professional anorexia kicked in - not so nice.

Angelina Jolie and Uma Thurman are prime examples, but there are plenty of others.

big-al-42 said:
jennifer ellison, nout special about her at all

i can think of a couple of good points about her...

NicolasB said:
I must admit to having problems understanding the appeal of most Hollywood actresses. They're nearly all simply too skinny, for starters. Some of them looked rather nice when they were younger and plumper, but once they got older and the professional anorexia kicked in - not so nice.

Angelina Jolie and Uma Thurman are prime examples, but there are plenty of others.

Holly Hunter - another example. :rolleyes:

Holly Hunter was quite nice in The Piano, I thought.

I have to agree with the negative assessments of Julia Roberts, though. Her appeal is something I find truly baffling.

NicolasB said:
I have to agree with the negative assessments of Julia Roberts, though. Her appeal is something I find truly baffling.

I have never understood how anyone can find her attractive. :confused:

Razor said:

me neither. i think pretty woman wasn't very aptly titled

Razor said:
But you like the ginga from GA ? lol :eek:
and you say my taste in women is bad lol

Garrett said:
Well some deluded fool thinks shes attractive, hence her conetion with a beauty product, not unless it’s a 2 part advert and that’s the before and an after as to be shown yet.:laugh:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lets start a campaghn and get the stars eating again! a lot looked better before the starvation kicked in

And stop them using weights as well - muscular arms and big veins are not nice on girls......yuk!

neilo said:
and you say my taste in women is bad lol

359.png

ill 42nd angelina jolie... but i think i want to add one, her off american pie whos with the jock, shes in some other films

Mena Suvari

just think shes ugly, inset eyes, weird teeth, just... no

Mena Suvari in American Beauty - yuck. She looks like a famine victim - ribs sticking out of her back. (shudders)

Julia Roberts - looks like a common cold...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom