Filling gas on my plasma

Davidgilmour

Established Member
Reaction score
Since the gas prices have come down recently I think it might be time to refill my plasma. Anyone knows a good store where they can refill my plasma? :D

Since the gas prices have come down recently I think it might be time to refill my plasma. Anyone knows a good store where they can refill my plasma? :D

You're going to fill it with petrol this time instead? I like your sense of adventure and innovation. Do let us know if it improves the PQ. :D

after today's sprouts i'll send you some for free :thumbsup:

Send it to the States, gas is real cheap over there. Hell, our tobacco chewing cousins riot when gas prices reach a $1 a tonne.
Anywho, plasmas don't last that long, you should swap for an LCD, they last forever:).

Send it to the States, gas is real cheap over there. Hell, our tobacco chewing cousins riot when gas prices reach a $1 a tonne.
Anywho, plasmas don't last that long, you should swap for an LCD, they last forever:).

just launched first salvo :oops:

I use a watering can, as the heavy gas just sits in there. Then pour it into the rear vents and all is great, maybe get the lighter out to birn off any excess.

I'm off for more cider, happy christmas guys :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom