Filling gas on my plasma

Davidgilmour

Novice Member
Since the gas prices have come down recently I think it might be time to refill my plasma. Anyone knows a good store where they can refill my plasma? :D

Black Adder

Novice Member
Since the gas prices have come down recently I think it might be time to refill my plasma. Anyone knows a good store where they can refill my plasma? :D
You're going to fill it with petrol this time instead? I like your sense of adventure and innovation. Do let us know if it improves the PQ. :D

bladedripper

Distinguished Member

pannyfanny

Novice Member
Send it to the States, gas is real cheap over there. Hell, our tobacco chewing cousins riot when gas prices reach a $1 a tonne.
Anywho, plasmas don't last that long, you should swap for an LCD, they last forever:).

philofcas

Novice Member
Send it to the States, gas is real cheap over there. Hell, our tobacco chewing cousins riot when gas prices reach a $1 a tonne.
Anywho, plasmas don't last that long, you should swap for an LCD, they last forever:).
just launched first salvo :oops:

-Ad-

I use a watering can, as the heavy gas just sits in there. Then pour it into the rear vents and all is great, maybe get the lighter out to birn off any excess.

I'm off for more cider, happy christmas guys :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom