Fight Night Round 4 - Preview Thread

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just seen the news that Fight Night Round 4 is coming out. I wonder how much more realistic the graphics on this one will get.

Heard Tyson is in it! wow cant wait to smash through the heaveyweight divison if Tyson is in it.

Cannot Wait for this!

thanks for the news!

Great news!!! Thanks!

Now we need some good news on F1 as well...

Simulated pugilism will return to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in 2009 thanks to Fight Night: Round 4, announced Wednesday by EA Sports.

Not to far. :rotfl: Will be worth the wait because Fight Night Round 3 was excellant. Can't wait !! :thumbsup:

Lets hope Floyd Mayweather Jr is in it then i can kick his ass with Ricky Hatton. :D

Loved all the FN games, I just hate how they never have enough boxers, or the boxers that need to be in the games, hopefully FN4 will bring a load more into the game, the likes of Cotto, Calzaghe, Amir Khan, Mayweather, Trinidad, Lewis, Mosley, Marciano, there's so many that could go in, and i'm sure it's not a huge task?
Needs more than 30 or so boxers to cover all the divisions in my view.

But they also need to fix training, what was it with losing points for doing different types of training, that was stupid.

Lets say hello to EA the new producers of the f1 game :D

Nope codemasters has it, so expect a pretty decent game using the Race driver grid engine, and for it to be multi-platform.

Just seen the news that Fight Night Round 4 is coming out. I wonder how much more realistic the graphics on this one will get.

Thanks for this, I bumped an FN4 thread a while back but there was no concrete info at the time so pleased to read this announcement.

The distraction of other things for my money meant I never purchased the first PS3 game but I really enjoyed it on the PSP so I'm expecting great things.

Talking of the graphics, I'm glad the producer in the interview linked below said they're aiming to keep it as realistic as possible with the appropriate level of "gore" as he called it.

There must have been outside pressures to both censor that aspect on the one hand or go arcadey and over the top on the other. Glad they've chosen the middle ground of realism.

Was the first game as good as the reports I read?

Also what improvements would those that have played it make for this version?

Sugar Ray Leonard is also involved, so for definite we have Sugar Ray, Ali, Tyson and Lewis.

The video mentions that the game will include over 40 licensed boxers broken down into past legends, current champions and exciting up n' comers.

Needs more than 30 or so boxers to cover all the divisions in my view.

As per the above there going to be over 40 recognised professionals included.

That'll obviously be in addition to the fabricated ones you meet at the lower levels of career mode where you create your own boxer.

Looking forward to this. FNR3 is still one of the most spectacular looking games we've seen this generation and when I first loaded that up on the 360 it was one of the few games that has seen my jaw really drop.

I can't see them improving on it by much, but I guess the programming experience they have gained over the past couple of years should see a sharper & more detailed game.

If they can knock out a 1080p game this time then that would be great. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom