Fight Night Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

holbrook99

Novice Member
its EXACTLY the same boring and tedious game that is on the ps2, its good for 5 minutes and then its the same over and over and over again!!!!:boring:

supahoops

Novice Member
Can anyone who's got this game recommend if its any good??

Or is it tedious as has been suggested above :confused:

Mickus

The loading screens are tedious that's for sure.

I bought a copy from a AV forum member 2 months ago - played it for a few days and haven't been inclined to touch it since. In all honesty, I preferred FN 2004.

Worth a night's rental - that's about it.

Wigandave

The loading screens are tedious that's for sure.

I bought a copy from a AV forum member 2 months ago - played it for a few days and haven't been inclined to touch it since. In all honesty, I preferred FN 2004.

Worth a night's rental - that's about it.
I'll give you a tenner for it :smashin:

Jonesey

Novice Member
I have it on the 360 and it comes to life online. beating AI opponents gets a bit boring, but getting off the floor to knock someone out who is actually trying to fight you is superb.

is the ps3 version online enabled?

FoolsGold

Novice Member
I had it on the 360 and thought it was superb - didnt take too long to complete but online was excellent. One of my favourtie 360 games.

Daytrader

i have fnr3 and its great and looks nice also, great playing with a mate or online, and get in the ring mode exclusive to ps3 version is really good also.

kingbal

Novice Member
I agree the loading screens are tedious but its well worth having for the online play! beating people up and telling them about it at the same time (headset required) is pure quality! some people are vvv funny:D

Daytrader

ok im new to fnr3 but i want to add a few players that have this game, so add me if you want ok my name is Daytraders i also have a mic to hear you take the **** out of me :)

davejmag

Novice Member
It gets very boring in 1 player mode very quickly,but its awesome fun online,cant beat smashing up a few yanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom