Fight Night - Live

neilo

Ex Member
Reaction score
If any one fancies a game add me please

See you in the ring! You're going dowwwnnn!! :rotfl:

yeah i'll be up for some FN3 action!!! Im having to go away for the weekend but will be around on sunday evening!!!

Send me a friends request if you want some!!! :D

I am sure we will hook up for a game or two mate. :)

neilo said:
If any one fancies a game add me please
Just waiting for my copy to hit the doormat (tomorrow Post Office allowing) - given your thread in General Chat, feel free to pummel me :)

Seth Gecko said:
Just waiting for my copy to hit the doormat (tomorrow Post Office allowing) - given your thread in General Chat, feel free to pummel me :)
lol cheers mate has a 360 weekend planned lol

Razor said:
I am sure we will hook up for a game or two mate. :)
looking forward to it :D

will be getting this tommorow add me if you want a game(fight)
the Legendery Blues

Southend United

Any idea how I change my nationality in FN3 ? The game thinks I'm a Yank and have given me an American flag when online :eek:

Got the game today and really enjoying it, played a couple of unranked games against yanks and won them both. Please feel free to add me for a game. I will be on once I can get the kids into bed. :thumbsup:

I'm up for a beating over the weekend so feel free to add me.

'd be well up for this if I hadn't been tight and ordered with HMV!!

Add me, Indie bath

Just cum off playin fight night online and anyone else noticed that sum peeps takin the game waaay to seriously? Invited one guy to a fight, he came on, asked if it was a ranked fight, I said yes, and he said he didnt want to play because he wants more practice and didnt want a loss on his record! Wtf, get a life...

First of all it aint a real frickin fight and second he was 0-0, its not like he's ever gona get on the 1000 leaderboard. I'd understand it if you were say in the top 20 and wanted to pick and choose fights to try and become no.1 in the world, not sum loser geek who wants a spotless 0-0 record.

First day I got the game I went online and lost 10 ranked matches in a row :rotfl: , who gives a f'@@k. Funny thing is though I been playin since Wednesday and am now way better than average, but I still got a poor loss record cos of my first days play. So i sumtimes get a few peeps on da headset takin the mick sayin I shud learn how to play and pull the instruction manual out pre fight. They go very quiet after I knock dem out within 2 rounds:rotfl: Then I give them the smak down comments. Its priceless:D

I've just had my first online fight.:D
I was definately losing having been knocked down twice in the first 4 rounds. In the next few i start to get to grips with fighting from the right and start doing abit better. He then got disqualified for headbutting me:rotfl: So I won. When i went to my stats tab thou it didn't show any fights/wins etc. Does it have to be a ranked fight for it to affect your stats.

I dont understand why both fighters cant fight from the left when over live. It would be better.

Does it have to be a ranked fight for it to affect your stats.

I dont understand why both fighters cant fight from the left when over live. It would be better.[/QUOTE]

Yep needs to be ranked fight or wont go in ur win/loss column

I wish both fighters could play from the left as well, for some reason I cant do body blows properly when fightin on the right, the controls dont work:(

Add me and i'll be more than happy to give you a few left hooks! ;)

Played one game on-line last night and got my ass r!"ed, literally, he was all over me!

My offline career mode is in heavy weight and I was fighting in middleweight so that's my excuse.

If anyone wants a fight then feel free to addme (TopGun MoFo).

Got it yesterday and was up to 4 this morning scrapping with my brother in law, this game rocks, I haven't played it online yet but I'm feeling confident in my abilities :)

bramski said:
Got it yesterday and was up to 4 this morning scrapping with my brother in law, this game rocks, I haven't played it online yet but I'm feeling confident in my abilities :)

Wait till you get online, then you'll get a wake up call like the rest of us;)

Just seen in xbox live website theres a live fight night knock out boxing tournament on Monday starting at 7.00 GMT. I never played a live tourney b4, how does it work? Do you have to go a specific forum to reg or do you just log in that time on Monday and there be a tourney there just waitin? :confused:

I am so bad at this , but I do enjoy the game lol

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom