Fight Club (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 09/07/2018

fc-jpg.1017696

Attachments

• FC.jpg
    FC.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 749
  • FC (inside).jpg
    FC (inside).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 117
  • FC (back).jpg
    FC (back).jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
i like that. any idea on finish?

I like that a lot better than the old play.com? one which I sold ages ago.

I don't go for many steels nowadays but this one is very tempting! The odd title placement on the spine is a bit annoying though but overall I like it a lot.

But....this release tells me there is a 4K on the way....
Yeah I was thinking the same thing...

Oh that's nice. Not wanting to dip again but I like having my favourites in Steelbook and this is tempting.

I'm kinda out of the game for awhile. Hopefully this will still be around for a future price drop though. Glossy would go well with this design.

It'll probably be dispatched on Monday. I'm taking catalog release dates from Zavvi with a pinch of salt after The Hills Have Eyes being shipped the day after pre-orders went live on Sunday!

It'll probably be dispatched on Monday. I'm taking catalog release dates from Zavvi with a pinch of salt after The Hills Have Eyes being shipped the day after pre-orders went live on Sunday!
That was a rare occurrence tbf.

Slept in. It's sold out now. :( Bloomin' scalpers!
I wouldn't worry, it'll be back at least once more.

Can't believe I missed this. Best looking steelbook to come from Zavvi for ages. I'll be all over the 4K version if the artwork is like this.

Can't believe I missed this. Best looking steelbook to come from Zavvi for ages. I'll be all over the 4K version if the artwork is like this.

I don't think you will have long to wait. Fincher's big films are dead certs for 4K. I don't think we will be waiting long for this and Seven and Zodiac etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom