Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Fight CLub - Extras?

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Tyler Durden, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    IS this really one of THE best DVDs on the market - extra's wise? I have seen the film many a times on VHS, is my favourite film of all time but is the DVD that good that with regards to extras?

2. Gambit

Gambit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The region 1 SE two disc set is very good, with multiple commentaries, deleted scenes, production notes, etc. but I could only find it with about a month/2 month delivery time. I ended up with the region 4 SE from www.cd-wow.com, which is much the same, doesn't have the 3 seconds cut from it like the region 2, but doesn't have the commentary by Churk Palanhuik on like the R1. Definatly worth getting, best film ever made.

3. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The extras that I liked were the deleted scenes and where they showed you various scenes with alternative music, lighting, etc. Cast a different view on the whole thing :)

4. CW1000

CW1000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    many fox R1 2 disc releases were discontinued but most are getting re-releases (identical content, different packaging) in 2003

5. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    they are being rereleased as single discs without any extras, so are definitely not identical releases!