Fifth Element

Damn thats cheap! Must resist...must resist...

(Ive promised myself not to buy any more blu-rays before Xmas and to watch all the ones Ive got already!)

You can't resist this one surely - absolutely fantastic disc.:smashin::devil:
Must have in any collection.

Thanks dude, just sold my DVD so perfect timing! Can't believe this hasn't got a UK release yet.

thanks, I wasn't going to upgrade my superbit but now ordered.

It made me pay in dollars, did that happen to anyone else?

thanks, I wasn't going to upgrade my superbit but now ordered.

Always does now.

It's a bit irksome that Axel no longer have the option to pay in £s, as that usually means there's a credit card conversion rate to factor in as well.

Top spot, OP. Thanks for sharing.

Couldn't resist at that price, just hope it turns up

can i ask to thouse that have bought this, do your card companys add any more money to your card for the buying in dollars or exchange currency ? thx

can i ask to thouse that have bought this, do your card companys add any more money to your card for the buying in dollars or exchange currency ? thx

I don't think there are any cards that don't charge a conversion fee now - Nationwide didn't used to but they've recently tacked on a 1% charge for purchases in a foreign currency.

I don't think there are any cards that don't charge a conversion fee now
Santander Zero, but only available to customers of Santander (Abbey, A&L etc).

what about debit cards ?

Usually a charge too - Nationwide's is 2% for debit card.

The 1% on credit cards is not too bad - most cards seem to hover around the 2.75% mark for conversion charges; it's just annoying that it used to be free.

Santander Zero, but only available to customers of Santander (Abbey, A&L etc).

Didn't know about that one - cheers :)

Also

"You pay 0% in cash advance fees when you withdraw cash from an ATM in the UK or abroad. Typically other credit cards charge you 2.75%"

Ir's good if you do a lot of foreign exchange or travelling. Unfortunately I do neither:(

Also

"You pay 0% in cash advance fees when you withdraw cash from an ATM in the UK or abroad. Typically other credit cards charge you 2.75%"

Ir's good if you do a lot of foreign exchange or travelling. Unfortunately I do neither:(

That's changed for NW debit card, I used it other day and there was £1 withdrawl fee plus 2% loading fee.

Post Office CC is now only UK card with no loading fee.

I've never been charged anything when using my Visa debit card (HSBC) when buying from Axelmusic.

According to HSBC there's a 2.75% 'Exchange Rate Adjustment' for paying in a foreign currency.

That's changed for NW debit card,
I was talking about the Santander Zero which has zero withdrawal fees and zero foreign exchange fees.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom