Fifa14 player models are really good

Discussion in 'PS4 FIFA' started by z5461313, Feb 14, 2014.

1. z5461313

z5461313

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +283
    Something that fifa14 doesnt seem to have promoted as a unique edition to the series are the player models, for next gen consoles

They are really good

Each player seems to have been carefully modelled on the real life player

I noticed it first when i bought fellani for my gold ultimate team. He's modelled so well with his hair and movements

So now i have bought suarez and it stands out again how well modelled he is. He looks like suarez, moves like suarez and even finishes like suarez with the motions of his legs and feet

I think its remarkable the modelling and not really promoted by ea

2. stu646

stu646

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +652
    What excites me so much about both the PS4 and Xbox One is the fact how good some games look already and what we can expect in say 3/4 years time.

I went back on Call of Duty 2 last night on the Xbox 360 and even comparing that to the Call of Duty Ghosts on the 360 it is like COD 2 was made on a completely different console due to the graphics difference, although I remember when I first played it I was blown away by the graphics.

So I think when we are all playing say Fifa 17 it will make Fifa 14 look very basic in comparison. Exciting times ahead.