FIFA "WINCE" Tourney - Now Registering for Season 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nanope brizal 1 . yapper1902 england 1 good game mate realy enjoyed that thought was a close game well played pal

Result in

Stationairy (Argentina) 1
Abbeygoo (Italy) 8

The Italians took control early on in this game and kept their grip throughout. It was 5-0 at half time and then the Argies seemed to lose control a little with some slide challenges and the game slipped away.

Cheers Stationairy, enjoy your remaining games!

yeah well played. I thought I had the win. Missed a penalty, could have had maybe a couple more, was through 1 on 1 with the keeper and missed :blush:.

1- 1 was a fair result a the end of the day.

geo 6 - 0 stationary

got signed out on 80mins and logged straight back in and invited stationary to play the last ten. I also sent a PSN to say sorry and let finish the last few mins but in the 11 seconds it took me to log back in he stuck in COD. he's also ignored 3 further messages and stull hasn't had th decency to say GG or no thanks!

The game itself was typical of what i expected! Tight play then a few goals go in and it's slide tackle mania! I spotted them a mile of and just passed around them.

Frankly mate i can understand your frustrations at the game BUT your lack of respect for a fellow league member is shocking! We've all been on the end of some beatings but your getting on like a prat and i think you should seriously consider your place in this and other AVF leagues!

PS - i still want the other 10mins to get played! :devil::devil::devil:

Another result hot off the press!

Netherlands (ENGAskew) 2 - 4 Argentina (Stationairy1901)

Can see why I have read about pads being smashed in these fifa threads, could have easily put my fist through the tv after this game!!

Going to moan about the defence AGAIN... Adivce to anyone who plays against me, catch Holland on the break and just keep hold of the sprint button!

Take nothing away from Stationairy though, done well mate although I'm dissapointed to lose this one.

Does that mean I''m out before I've even began :(:(

Friendly anyone? :D

gg, yeah i think the scoreline did not represent the game a draw would have been a fairer result

it shows though when two teams play both attacking it so end to end

Result in

Stationairy (Argentina) 1
Abbeygoo (Italy) 8

The Italians took control early on in this game and kept their grip throughout. It was 5-0 at half time and then the Argies seemed to lose control a little with some slide challenges and the game slipped away.

Cheers Stationairy, enjoy your remaining games!

bit disapointed you mentioned that it was me with slide challanges when it was you with 4 yellow cards and i get trounced all the time and never resort to these tactics, but hey ho gl for rest of tourny

Stationairy, the issues are mounting up. Both Geo and AG had to point out your bad tactics with regards to hacking, and ditching after 80 minutes and refusing to play the remaining time is very poor form.

You're grating on your fellow players frequently, especially when they beat you convincingly, and hacking tactics are against the rules, never mind the poor sportsmanship. :thumbsdow

For the meantime, I expect the remaining 10 minutes against Geo to be played, as per the rules. I also think that Geo has a point in that you need to consider if these leagues are the place for you.

geo 6 - 0 stationary

got signed out on 80mins and logged straight back in and invited stationary to play the last ten. I also sent a PSN to say sorry and let finish the last few mins but in the 11 seconds it took me to log back in he stuck in COD. he's also ignored 3 further messages and stull hasn't had th decency to say GG or no thanks!

The game itself was typical of what i expected! Tight play then a few goals go in and it's slide tackle mania! I spotted them a mile of and just passed around them.

Frankly mate i can understand your frustrations at the game BUT your lack of respect for a fellow league member is shocking! We've all been on the end of some beatings but your getting on like a prat and i think you should seriously consider your place in this and other AVF leagues!

PS - i still want the other 10mins to get played! :devil::devil::devil:

dude i dont know what you want me to do, you was the one that logged off i cant sit around and wait for you all night, i waited for you to come back on and nothing happened, so i went on cod then you finally came back on and you sent me a message and then another while i was trying to reply, i then replied and restarted fifa and i tried to join your game which i was unable to do and sent you a message to try another night, plus why would i say gg when we havent finished our game you seem to be really hung up on this gg, next time i will set a timer which sends you gg every 30 seconds just so you dont think i am being rude

now you come on here stating the game was as expected and i am a prat,
Jesus just sat on the end on a 8-0 thrashing and then you quit and im the prat
and come on i have sat on the end of many a beating here and there was certainly no slide tackling from me or if there was can you explain why i never had a player booked all game, you know i was really disappointed by your post infact as you are probally the only person who i hadnt played yet and heard such great things about your play, and its gone totally sour for me, :(:(:(:(:(

but please do explain how i have a total lack of respect for other av members i would love to see what you come up with on this one

Stationairy, the issues are mounting up. Both Geo and AG had to point out your bad tactics with regards to hacking, and ditching after 80 minutes and refusing to play the remaining time is very poor form.

You're grating on your fellow players frequently, especially when they beat you convincingly, and hacking tactics are against the rules, never mind the poor sportsmanship. :thumbsdow

For the meantime, I expect the remaining 10 minutes against Geo to be played, as per the rules. I also think that Geo has a point in that you need to consider if these leagues are the place for you.

nah it a load of crap i wish i would have taken a screen shot of AG game stats,
and with his slidding (the fact he had 4 yellow cards) and his 2 goals from chipping and his
2 goals from scoring when a keeper is trying to clear a replay,
and the taking 2 mins everytime he scores to do a fancy dance and then watch the reply

try reading posts correctly and you will see it geo who ditched the game and if you wait for a reply there are always two sides to every story

taking these two games out of the equation for a second, you say issues are mounting up can you :lease: explain ?

Last edited:
Me and Yapper tried connecting with each other but couldnt do so after trying for around 15mins it started to annoy me so we left it there, this is the first time ive had trouble connecting with anyone :confused: anyways i should be on tomorrow night Nanope, Yapper, Fritz :smashin:

taking these two games out of the equation for a second, you say issues are mounting up can you :lease: explain ?

First of all regarding these 2 games, both Geo and AG seperately said that you resorted to hacking tactics. Are they (2 of the longest established Fifa players around here) making up a conspiracy to annoy you?

The issues mounting up include tonight's games so I'm not taking them out of the equation;

• Accusations from 2 different players of hacking tactics when losing.
  • Accusation of ignoring messages after a disconnect.
  • Yapper's poor form in the previous games, also hacking. You did say that you'd vouch for him. That has been OK since but it's still in your list!
  • Your behaviour in the SANE thread a while back, arguing with everyone in sight and even with me when I tried to take your side against those who were having a go.
  • You also just moaned about AG chipping, robbing the keeper for goals, celebrating and watching replays. You're well aware that complaining about tactics is also against the rules. If you want no replays, no chips etc, go to SANE. Except you already fell out with everyone there and swore never to return...

Last edited:
Stationary, sorry mate but you've got got facts WRONG!!!!!!

I didn't quit, I got logged out - why would I quit when I'm winning 6 nil???

I logged back in right away. A process that took approx 20 secs and you'd ejected FIFA and stuck in COD!

I instantly sent you a message to say I'd got logged out and that i had reinvited you to play the remaining 10mins - I GOT NO REPLY!

I then sent another message with question marks "??????". - STILL NO REPLY!

I sent my 3rd message a few mins later and could see on COD that you had started a different game - STILL NO REPLY!

I sent my last message after you put FIFA back in saying "invite sent need to play the last 10" - STILL NO REPLY!

Look at the facts mate. Why would I quit while winning 6-0!!! I sent you 4 messages and got NO REPLIES or why would I keep messaging you!!!!! IN OTHER WORDS YOUR A LIER!

Phil I'll be deleting him of my friends list mate and I really don't want to play the remaining mins against him. I'll happily take a 3nil defeat if it means I don't have to play him again!

Have to agree with Geo and state that Stationairy is lying about the facts of the game.

* I got 1 yellow card in the game (he said I got 4)
* He said I chipped him twice, I scored once from a chip where he brought the keeper out of the box and fouled my player - the advantage, play on symbol came on and the ball bounced into the net
* Stationairy continually played the ball out from the keeper to his centre half - eventually I nicked one off him and scored. To balance it up (and notice HE NEVER MENTIONED THIS) I scored an own goal to put that right - he did it again and again for the rest of the match, so I did it again to score the eighth.
* I didn't do any celebrations and didn't watch any replays. You can ask ENGAskew if I did this .... a total of 13 goals in two games and I didn't do that once.

So, Stationairy, all I can say is ...... :laugh:

You are a bad loser, make up facts to try and get off the hook and are very disrespectful to the way this league works.

Having said all that, its not my job to do anything apart from play the game and do match reports.

* I didn't do any celebrations and didn't watch any replays. You can ask ENGAskew if I did this .... a total of 13 goals in two games and I didn't do that once.

Alright Abbey, don't rub it in mate ;)

Can't say I had any problems with anyone I have played yet, but then I've been beaten every game so no real reason for people to resort to bad sportsmanship :D

On a seperate issue, Abbey cheats somehow. Every shot he takes, he scores!! Think he should be banned from the tournament or something..

Geo - You around tonight mate?

Anyone else around for some friendlies?? I need to get up to speed before the league starts!

On a seperate issue, Abbey cheats somehow. Every shot he takes, he scores!! Think he should be banned from the tournament or something..

Geo - You around tonight mate?

Anyone else around for some friendlies?? I need to get up to speed before the league starts!

:smashin:

Wait til you play Geo ..... be afraid, be very afraid ....

:hiya:

thanks for the friendly afterwards btw.

thanks for the friendly afterwards btw.

Can I blame the defence again :rolleyes:

Seemed tighter than than the first game but still the same scoreline :facepalm:

Bring it on GEO!!

pixel_scared.png

nah it a load of crap i wish i would have taken a screen shot of AG game stats,

unfortunately you can't take a screen shot of the stats from a game where you quit right on the final whistle by ejecting your FIFA disc and putting in COD MW2

:lesson:

Stationary, sorry mate but you've got got facts WRONG!!!!!!

I didn't quit, I got logged out - why would I quit when I'm winning 6 nil???

I logged back in right away. A process that took approx 20 secs and you'd ejected FIFA and stuck in COD!

I instantly sent you a message to say I'd got logged out and that i had reinvited you to play the remaining 10mins - I GOT NO REPLY!

I then sent another message with question marks "??????". - STILL NO REPLY!

I sent my 3rd message a few mins later and could see on COD that you had started a different game - STILL NO REPLY!

I sent my last message after you put FIFA back in saying "invite sent need to play the last 10" - STILL NO REPLY!

Look at the facts mate. Why would I quit while winning 6-0!!! I sent you 4 messages and got NO REPLIES or why would I keep messaging you!!!!! IN OTHER WORDS YOUR A LIER!

Phil I'll be deleting him of my friends list mate and I really don't want to play the remaining mins against him. I'll happily take a 3nil defeat if it means I don't have to play him again!

a mistype on my part that i never meant you quit i meant it logged you out
dude i am not a liar look i stick by everything i said

and if you want dont want to play the remaining 10 min as you said then as you said my win 3-0 (you said it now so should not be able to go back on it )

i am keeping it short as i dont wont to get into a argument but needless to say i dont think its right for you to go around calling people liar and pratts

Last edited:
First of all regarding these 2 games, both Geo and AG seperately said that you resorted to hacking tactics. Are they (2 of the longest established Fifa players around here) making up a conspiracy to annoy you?

The issues mounting up include tonight's games so I'm not taking them out of the equation;

• Accusations from 2 different players of hacking tactics when losing.
  • Accusation of ignoring messages after a disconnect.
  • Yapper's poor form in the previous games, also hacking. You did say that you'd vouch for him. That has been OK since but it's still in your list!
  • Your behaviour in the SANE thread a while back, arguing with everyone in sight and even with me when I tried to take your side against those who were having a go.
  • You also just moaned about AG chipping, robbing the keeper for goals, celebrating and watching replays. You're well aware that complaining about tactics is also against the rules. If you want no replays, no chips etc, go to SANE. Except you already fell out with everyone there and swore never to return...

dr phil i will not respond to every point as it seems my word is no good
what i would say is i have played around about 40 games in tournments in here, and though have tried hard in every game most games have ended in me getting beat at least 4-0 each (though i am improving) and i think if you check the 40+ match reports you will find no mention of me hacking or even having one player sent off.

i am not sure abby problem but he seems to always having sly diggs, and geo seemed to go into the match wwith the wrong attitude and this probley why he had such negative thoughts.

but hey you are tourny leader and your decision is final so you want to exclude me from the tourny its your choice

Last edited:
a mistype on my part that i never meant you quit i meant it logged you out
dude i am not a liar look i stick by everything i said

and if you want dont want to play the remaining 10 min as you said then as you said my win 3-0 (you said it now so should not be able to go back on it )

i am keeping it short as i dont wont to get into a argument but needless to say i dont think its right for you to go around calling people liar and pratts

I've no reason to call you a liar other than the fact you did!

I'd love to see some timed screen shots of the messages you sent as i never recieved 1!!!! If they arrive later i'll be the first to say sorry! I doubt i''ll see them though!

I'll happily post the screens of my messages sent to you and the lack of ones recieved!

But as i said you'd put COD on in the 20 secs it took for me to resign in! Why didnt you just keep fifa in and wait 60secs to see if i came back on????

I'm sorry pal but your a spoofer and a liar and if i'm ever drawn to play u again i wont be playing you so your welcome to the wins!

your explanation of the events is fantasy at best! But you've always an excuse and an answer everytime you get beat hey?!?!?!?!

dr phil i will not respond to every point as it seems my word is no good
what i would say is i have played around about 40 games in tournments in here, and though have tried hard in every game most games have ended in me getting beat at least 4-0 each (though i am improving) and i think if you check the 40+ match reports you will find no mention of me hacking or even having one player sent off.

i am not sure abby problem but he seems to always having sly diggs, and geo seemed to go into the match wwith the wrong attitude and this probley why he had such negative thoughts.

but hey you are tourny leader and your decision is final so you want to exclude me from the tourny its your choice

Yeah thats why i quit when i was winning 6nil!!!!!LOL

like i said, an answer and an excuse!

Wrong attitude! :lease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom