FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) 20

Just made a killing with the UCL MM - I had been bulk buying a lot of Bunda players in prep for the league SBC. Had a load of Bayern silvers which were going for 1k, bought 15 Arps as I thought there is no way his value will stay 1k - just sold them all for 10k BIN!

Wish I had thought of that,. Just packed 88 Reus,

How come a lot of the high rated are so cheap , got 88 Cavani and he's only 17k. Will these rise when icon SBC come out?

There are no icon SBCs this year,that's why players like Godin/ Kroos etc are so cheap.
There doing icon futswaps this year,so you have to play to get them.
No league SBCs either by the sound of it .

No league SBCs? I thought I read they were coming?

Also, there are going to be icon SBCs (but in a different form) so definitely worth investing in high rated players...

Although I do find the text a little confusing, it kind of seems to contradict itself in 2 lines...

Specific Guaranteed ICON Pack SBCs will continue to be released throughout FUT 20.
These Guaranteed ICON Pack SBCs will give players the opportunity to earn the specified version of any ICON.
There will be no Individual or Player Pick ICON SBCs released in FUT 20.
We will be replacing Individual ICON SBCs with a brand new ICON Swaps program detailed below.

What’s people’s views on the best rewards to pick, coins/packs/untradeable double pack? I chose untradeable double packs first week and largely got garbage, but it helped pad the squad for sbc’s.

34k coins is a nice chunk towards a nice signing for my starting 11 (really want to get Trent and Robbo on the wings), but means missing the tiny chance of packing someone worth a fortune (for sale or for an unexpected elite player in my team — as I have no expectation I’ll ever buy anyone costing 500k+ or some of the crazy prices I see when I look at what my dream team would be).

Screenshot_20191006-152636.png

I'd be gutted if there weren't league SBCs...really enjoyed doing them!

What’s people’s views on the best rewards to pick, coins/packs/untradeable double pack? I chose untradeable double packs first week and largely got garbage, but it helped pad the squad for sbc’s.

34k coins is a nice chunk towards a nice signing for my starting 11 (really want to get Trent and Robbo on the wings), but means missing the tiny chance of packing someone worth a fortune (for sale or for an unexpected elite player in my team — as I have no expectation I’ll ever buy anyone costing 500k+ or some of the crazy prices I see when I look at what my dream team would be).

I've always gone with untradeables in the hope I get a player I want to use - or for SBC fodder. I like opening packs - you get more packs with untradeables - so that is my logic. I am sure long term, coins is the way to go as its rare you pack anything of note and coins is a safe bet but yeh, for me I go for the untradeables for the fun of it!

Just read that icon stuff and gone way over my head. Was going to buy quite a few players with the anticipated league sbc's , but think I'll change stance now and just take coins as rewards and buy players,. Can't see playing this much longer, if I can't get into the sbc's like last year.

I'd be AMAZED if they didn't do icon or league SBCs as it encourages people buying packs...if they only do swaps/objectives it encourages people to play...which is good...but this is EA remember!

I'm already bored with the objectives as it'll take a month to get what's a fairly measly reward in an 85 player...I think they'll do something different once this first "season" is over as they'll lose players and therefore lose millions with people not buying packs

never paid much attention to SBC in the early part of FIFA19 , so dont know how it started, but waited for a SBC and out pops a flashback Wallcott *** E.A Another high priced BPL pace player.

starting to have my doubts, may cex my copy whilst its £35 quid

Yeh that Walcott SBC is a joke!

They love the Premier league,,could of had a nice serie a flashback or Spanish league,but no it was rubbish Walcott,,pace,pace,pace.
It's all it is,,drop back and counter with your 3 pace merchants..

Why is EVERY single player able to run past and away from any of my players? Yet it is like I am running through treacle?

Sounds like your using the A button? Which worked a treat in 2019, but is now downgraded.

You need to use Jocky instead, which is LT (xbox). Mucher harder, as you esentially have to manually move the defender into position. Just takes some practice.

Loads of negative stuff on Twitter re the lack of content and same old mistakes when releasing things - I have to agree, the lack of content is worrying me as its the part of the game I most enjoy. I am find the objectives a real, real ball ache - week 1 gold I need to score off a corner and after 100+ games I have still not achieved it, nor had a corner scored against me! Week 2 gold I am stuck on a -70 pace assisting on a cross and scoring from a cross - certainly achievable with my Bunda team as both Tolisso and Thiago could do it but I am just finding it so dull - especially when moving up through the levels doesn't exactly bring many good rewards and the end game, is an 85 Tolisso - who granted will fit in nice but seriously, that's one hell of a slog to get that.

Apparently Icon swaps are out this or next Friday which will be interesting - I hope they make the goals achievable like they did with Futswaps last year rather than score 8 corners in 1 game with first owned Bronze Saudi players. I sadly suspect it will be the latter

That being said, just done the Strong Start SBCs tonight using untradeables and packed a Rashford which I sold for 72k!

Loads of negative stuff on Twitter re the lack of content and same old mistakes when releasing things - I have to agree, the lack of content is worrying me as its the part of the game I most enjoy.

I've been been reading lots of the same on Twitter, after the last few years that we've been through I feel the main issue will boil down to unenjoyable gameplay.

There's too many of the same issues from previous years left in this one especially from what I read delay and poor servers.

That means that already people will have that feeling of "What's the point in grinding so hard in this unenjoyable/frustrating gameplay to earn average rewards to then unlock/pack players to use in what? Oh yeah.. This unenjoyable game."

Again, I haven't played the game at all myself yet but that's certainly how it's reading online from the people I follow and see on Twitter etc..

These icon swaps are going to be such a grind!!

Yup and as if by magic....

First owned will play a part in Icon Swaps... You just know there is going to be a daft one like play and win 25 rivals matches with a team of first owned Swedish players.

Sorry - just noticed the link in your post was the same!!

god the SBC have been dire so far, only reason i play the game-

tbh my lads plays the games , he better than me , i do the sbc for him, he opens the packs , ha ha.

but this is just tiresome....no wonder 87-88-89 rated players are so low on the market, wont be buying fifa points.

The prices have gone up though....bought Cavani for 16k last week and hes going for 24kish now

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom