FIFA Official Rankings

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Reaction score
The FIFA World Rankings have come out today and England are up to 3rd place.:rotfl:

Are these rankings compiled by people that don't watch or follow football? 3rd place, what utter nonsense. :laugh:

I'd maybe say top 10 at a push.

Nobody takes any notice fo them anymore,its gone up i should imagine because of playing games at the Euros no doubt there will be some spin on the fact we are ranked 3rd in the world

Just looked at the ranking Denmark at 10th Brazil 13th :suicide:
Pointless really

for some reason they count friendlies. and we beat spain in one. plus we didnt lose a game at the euros in 90mins, which IIRC is what they go on.

also remember that the team who knocked us out (italy) hammered germany pretty easily. so that might even say we are better than germany... oddly.

stupid i agree. we do have to usually be beaten on pens or via cheating though ;)

I don't think ever I've come across another more meaningless ranking system than the FIFA Football rankings.

Total nonsense. Romania in 7th? :laugh:

10th is generous for England.

I don't think ever I've come across another more meaningless ranking system than the FIFA Football rankings.

Total nonsense. Romania in 7th? :laugh:

10th is generous for England.
The Romania 7th ranking .. i think i am right that these rankings are based on 2 years result .. so how can teams who did not even participate in the 2014 WC even be in the top 10.. as you say meaningless to say the least ..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom