FIFA 21

Good games last night. Will be around for a bit later on tonight if anyones fancies some games.

Just played two games of FUT for the first time in about a month and it’s just fudgeing terrible. The connection and lag is horrific.
Turned my second game off at 0-0 as I received the ball on the wing and it just froze and then lagged out with my player just walking the ball out of play for a throw in to the opposition. Literally unplayable.

turn Fortnite on and runs fine, so assume the connection issue with fifa isn’t my end. So frustrating.

Have to admit, I am not enjoying FUT this year - not down to the usual moans about it, I think I am just FIFA'd out! I used to play every night for hours, and 95% of the time I enjoyed it. It feels like a chore this year - I have never been that good at the game but normally held my own, this year I either get spanked so quit or score easily and they quit. The sense of achievement of playing, winning etc seems to have gone and it now feels like a slog just to get goals etc for certain objectives, for packs, rinse and repeat. I had a good month break from FIFA last month in the hope I would come back fresh but it hasn't worked!

Haven't played UT at all,,I'm officially drug free😂😂,,game was such a stress,,pro clubs is the way to go if I find a good set of lads..

Haven't played UT at all,,I'm officially drug free😂😂,,game was such a stress,,pro clubs is the way to go if I find a good set of lads..

It seems to be the way people are going but I don't think pro clubs is for me. I have always enjoyed the squad building, doing the objectives, getting the prize packs, opening the packs, trading players etc - basically all the stuff other than playing! FUT gets knocked for things I have personally not experienced (lag being the main one - I have always always experienced a good connection) - the loot boxes, fifa points is a WHOLE different ball game which I have spoken about before.

Its the football match side that I am struggling with - finding it boring if I am honest. Too many objectives relying on Squad Battles which is just so mind numbingly dull albeit easy to complete - seems a waste of spending 2 hours on a next gen console!

Haven't played it for a while.. 3 months'ish, but noticed my XBOX downloaded a big update for it last night automatically? Does anyone know what it was for?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom