fifa 2008- £17.93 delivered!!!

Cheers Buddy

Was looking to buy this the other day, glad I waited now. :D

Thanks for this, loved the demo. Really regret getting PES 2008 - got sucked in by the hype!

This will lessen the blow (a bit).

z

Hi :D

Does anyone know if this game is to be 'platinum' ps3 version, as the ps2 did 'platinum' for certain selling games?... The reason i ask is because i have heard fifa08 is being re-released around the end of May (hence why it's been hard to get hold of for the past while)...:rolleyes:

I am hoping ps3 dont go down the road of platinum as they look tacky artwork, cases and you loose the 'Original' product feel :thumbsdow

Hi :D

Does anyone know if this game is to be 'platinum' ps3 version, as the ps2 did 'platinum' for certain selling games?... The reason i ask is because i have heard fifa08 is being re-released around the end of May (hence why it's been hard to get hold of for the past while)...:rolleyes:

I am hoping ps3 dont go down the road of platinum as they look tacky artwork, cases and you loose the 'Original' product feel :thumbsdow

Platinum PS3 games have already been released in Japan. It's only a matter of time before they are also released here.

A matter of time certainly, but they don't exist yet. This will be the original version.

Think I'll have to buy this at this price once someone actually has stock.

not despatched yet, last time i ordered off hut it took about 5 days to arrive but when i received it the website still had it down as 'processing order' so they may have posted it but not updated the site.

Well I ordered my copy this morning at 10.40 and it was sent 30 mins ago! Bargain for £18 with 10% cashback!!

for the people that are unable to order online
Asda instore are doing the for £20.00:smashin:
saw them today

asda are doing it for the same price if your having problems getting it from here. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom