fifa 2008- £17.93 delivered!!!

zpos

Thanks for this, loved the demo. Really regret getting PES 2008 - got sucked in by the hype!

This will lessen the blow (a bit).

z

WWEfanUK

Novice Member
Hi :D

Does anyone know if this game is to be 'platinum' ps3 version, as the ps2 did 'platinum' for certain selling games?... The reason i ask is because i have heard fifa08 is being re-released around the end of May (hence why it's been hard to get hold of for the past while)...:rolleyes:

I am hoping ps3 dont go down the road of platinum as they look tacky artwork, cases and you loose the 'Original' product feel :thumbsdow

Moogle

Novice Member
Hi :D

Does anyone know if this game is to be 'platinum' ps3 version, as the ps2 did 'platinum' for certain selling games?... The reason i ask is because i have heard fifa08 is being re-released around the end of May (hence why it's been hard to get hold of for the past while)...:rolleyes:

I am hoping ps3 dont go down the road of platinum as they look tacky artwork, cases and you loose the 'Original' product feel :thumbsdow

Platinum PS3 games have already been released in Japan. It's only a matter of time before they are also released here.

Dave_C

Novice Member
Think I'll have to buy this at this price once someone actually has stock.

k2nwo

Novice Member
not despatched yet, last time i ordered off hut it took about 5 days to arrive but when i received it the website still had it down as 'processing order' so they may have posted it but not updated the site.

cooey

Distinguished Member
Well I ordered my copy this morning at 10.40 and it was sent 30 mins ago! Bargain for £18 with 10% cashback!!

kourosh

Distinguished Member
for the people that are unable to order online
Asda instore are doing the for £20.00:smashin:
saw them today

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom