1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fifa 2004 (xbox)

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by captaindobie, Oct 27, 2003.

1. captaindobie

captaindobie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Can anyone tell me where (if it actually exists) the option to increase the speed of the game (as in FIFA 2003) is?
    It is mentioned in the instruction booklet (along with widescreen mode - also not visible in any menu that i can see)
    On the whole, the game is very good but lacks a little pace...
    Also, can anyone confirm if this option is available in the PS2 or 'Cube version.:confused:

2. chic

chic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +871
    there is no option to change the speed of the game in fifa 2004 which is a shame as as you said if you could adjust the speed i think it would play better, they removed it as they felt the slower pace helps when using the off the ball feature and they felt if the pace was too quick you could use the off the ball feature

3. CMcK

CMcK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    I have FIFA 2004 on the Xbox and I haven't seen any option to change the game speed.
    About the widescreen support. The intro screens etc are just 4:3 streched to fit 16:9. The match is widescreen though. Just EA being too lazy to redo the front end for 16:9 TV's.
    I assume your Xbox is set to work with a widescreen TV?