• When viewing threads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

Wanted Fifa 20 and Brand new controller

rustybin

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
244   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Manchester
Fifa - £35 seems to be the going rate so happy to pay that. Might need two, definitely one.

Also looking for a controller.

Last edited:

Sohailh1984

Standard Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
Bolton
Hi Matey - appreciate I'm new here but came across this place via Hotukdeals - same user name there, and same user name on ebay if you need to see my feedback etc etc

I have 2 controllers due to be listed on ebay today - if you're still after some - let me know and I'm happy to sell via here - currently in the office but will post/attach some pics later on this afternoon.

Thanks

Trew

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Reaction score
Still looking for a controller and fifa 2020
Hey Rusty,

I bought an xbox one bundle that came with a Fifa 20 download code. I'm more interested in using the xbox ultimate game pass seeing as I want to play games that came out a few years ago like Borderlands 2 and Arkham City.

I'm up for selling the Fifa 20 download code, are you interested?

rustybin

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
244   0   0
Reaction score
Manchester
Hi Rusty - I have a digital code and a new controller - let me know if interested

I can send the digital code upfront given your feedback so you can see I’m trusted as well
How much for both?

Top Bottom